[pic]Ch3 dara attended a wedding

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont know whos wedding this is but looks like most of ch3 daras were there. they all look nice in white

oh, its cute how they had each star with a couple. rita-tye, janie-rome, noon-aon, chai-benz, anne-ken, mart-cherry, por-namfon, aum-aff.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
At first I thought it was Kob and Brook, cuz they got married today (well Thailand Date/Time).. but then you posted the wed couple and it's not...

Waiting to see which Dara attended Brook and Kob wedding.. maybe a lot (if not all) from Channel 7?

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
they didnt even take ken and ann's pic together....hehehhe

rome looks sad..probably because tye is with rita...

benz looks good with her new hair cut!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha funny. he wants to be with rita huh. i saw a clip of anne/ken together. they were looking offly cute together

heres a cap of rita/tye

credit to jeed

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the clip.....they all looked so lovely....i love the dresses of them...aum and aff, aon and noon <3333 thanks for the pics too

omg...everyone looks so nice...the only negative part is that Rome wasn't paired with Rita! omg! argh! but i guess they paired the couples up on account of their latest or upcoming lakorns...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Could be the owner of ch.3 son's wedding.

LOL the ch.3 owner's make sure they get their money worth with all their pra-nang. :loool:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where i can find more pictures for this event? many thanks

Areeya

sarNie Adult
does anybody know where I can find the whole wedding ceremony because I want to watch who attend the wedding...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aon n noons such cute couple...hope she grow her hair out again...love to see rita n rome n jaine...n all the other stars..