PI LI MIT!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
acutually.. i got it wrong.. it's airing around the summer of this year.. but it's filming on that date..sorrie.. and here's a youtube clip of the filming!!! Arron is so hot and xiao gui and gui gui is so cute!! arron is going to be a mean little, short dude..like all main dudes are...but anyways.. i'll like to see how the series is going to be like!!

>>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fr715D38PNU <<<

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
umm what's the english title coz most chinese dramas have englihs titles instead
really.. the title is weird and reminds me of a cartoon show on tv.. but it called "The Clue Collector"

first..it was called "Thunder Team".. because PI LI means thunderbolt and MIT is the initials of their names...
then "thunderbolt team"
then "the clue collector"????
personally, "the thunderbolt team" sound better..
but i'm okay with "the clue collector"...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ha that title is very weird.. some t-series have really odd titles coz i thought bull fighting was a really weird title but it has something to do with the drama so thats why they called it that.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! ARRON IS GOING TO BE DEAF!!

>> Zhan Shi De, ID“007� (Aaron Yan)
Shan Shi De’s father is a famous international detective. His goal is to enter the police academy as their best student. However, due to the large amount of stress, he lost his hearing and his place in the academy was canceled. He then enrolled in Sheng Ying Academy. Being gifted and talented, he and the other members investigated the weird happenings in school.

Li Xiao Xing, ID “Lucifer� (Gui Gui)
She does things according to her instincts and likes to read horror stories. When solving the mystery, she only relies on inspiration she gets from her mother who is a fortune teller. Although she does not understand any of 007’s analysis, she looks up to him due to his intelligence and there will be development in their relationship.

Huang Hui Hong, ID“747� (Xiao Gui)
He aims to be muscular and have a perfect body structure. He is impulsive yet full of justice. He thinks that life is short and bitter and thus everyone should make full use of their life. He often helps those who face unjust acts.

Yang Shi Xuan, ID“187� (Julian Yang)
He is rich and elegant with the looks of an idol. He has the nickname as the “electrifying eyes� guy, and attracts many people in his school. He often gets information from the girls who chase him.

Lu Qi Ya, ID “God of death teacher� (Tian Li)
She is one of the school’s strictest teacher and never seems to get older. She will go to any extent to get things done and never ever show her true feelings in front of others. She is also a perfectionist and never accepts any mistakes in her work.

Leader of Pi Li MIT group, ID“Teacher Cherry� (Fan Wei Qi)
She is the daughter of the school’s principal but acts as a counselor in the school. She hopes to be the guiding light for the students and is apt at observing the people around her. Thus, she never fails to spot those who are feeling guilty.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
rumored to be done filming in march and airing in april!!! but it's to qiuck.. they are making my arron not sleep for 48 hours!!! damn people.. i know i want to watch it but if my arron is going to faint because of no sleep.. then take ya time!! let him sleep for some days!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
01/09 炎亞綸街頭出操 牛喘復健(內提及鬼鬼)

自由電子報
http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2008/new/ja...oday-show10.htm

炎亞綸街頭出操 牛喘復健

記者易慧慈/台北報導

炎亞綸在街頭上演可愛版的「復健操」!去年8月他右膝開刀後,本應全力復健,卻忙於拍攝「霹靂MIT」和宣傳新專輯,前天本報目擊炎亞綸在拍戲空檔,自行「one more、two more」復健,而他DIY復健操的模樣超級卡哇依。
手撐椅 咬牙抬右腿

記者目擊,炎亞綸先是站在椅子前面,用手撐住椅子,接著讓右腳用力抬起,再高高踢出,一開始,他顯得很沒力,還得咬著牙用手撐住大腿,且一連做了好幾下,看來對復健非常認真。

接著,炎亞綸坐在椅子上,用左手壓住右大腿,再慢慢抬起右腿,又連做好幾下,直到工作人員現身喊他,他才開心大笑,走回劇組繼續拍戲。

炎亞綸2年前右膝受傷,去年8月開刀修補右膝半月軟骨,並將斷裂的十字韌帶接起來,從此他便持續到醫院復健,但他透露,因為沒時間去醫院,護士就教他簡易的自行復健操,要他有空就做。

怕背鬼鬼摔傷 勤復健

邊做復健,還一邊喘氣的炎亞綸說,受傷2年來,他感覺右腳無法隨意用力,他天天摸自己的腿,發現右腿因為沒長肉,也沒用到力,比左腿細了一圈,復健操則有助於右腿肌肉運動。他說,在新戲裡要揹鬼鬼跑步,「雖然鬼鬼說會減肥再讓我揹,但我仍要復健,以免把鬼鬼摔出去.
credits to kayao118 from woo.com.tw

sorrie.. no one translated it yet.. but arron has to piggy back her and he's worried about his legs...and gui gui said that she'll go on diet for him..

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...00#entry4776440

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
01/09 炎亞綸街頭出操 牛喘復健(內提及鬼鬼)

自由電子報
http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2008/new/ja...oday-show10.htm

炎亞綸街頭出操 牛喘復健

記者易慧慈/台北報導

炎亞綸在街頭上演可愛版的「復健操」!去年8月他右膝開刀後,本應全力復健,卻忙於拍攝「霹靂MIT」和宣傳新專輯,前天本報目擊炎亞綸在拍戲空檔,自行「one more、two more」復健,而他DIY復健操的模樣超級卡哇依。
手撐椅 咬牙抬右腿

記者目擊,炎亞綸先是站在椅子前面,用手撐住椅子,接著讓右腳用力抬起,再高高踢出,一開始,他顯得很沒力,還得咬著牙用手撐住大腿,且一連做了好幾下,看來對復健非常認真。

接著,炎亞綸坐在椅子上,用左手壓住右大腿,再慢慢抬起右腿,又連做好幾下,直到工作人員現身喊他,他才開心大笑,走回劇組繼續拍戲。

炎亞綸2年前右膝受傷,去年8月開刀修補右膝半月軟骨,並將斷裂的十字韌帶接起來,從此他便持續到醫院復健,但他透露,因為沒時間去醫院,護士就教他簡易的自行復健操,要他有空就做。

怕背鬼鬼摔傷 勤復健

邊做復健,還一邊喘氣的炎亞綸說,受傷2年來,他感覺右腳無法隨意用力,他天天摸自己的腿,發現右腿因為沒長肉,也沒用到力,比左腿細了一圈,復健操則有助於右腿肌肉運動。他說,在新戲裡要揹鬼鬼跑步,「雖然鬼鬼說會減肥再讓我揹,但我仍要復健,以免把鬼鬼摔出去.
credits to kayao118 from woo.com.tw

sorrie.. no one translated it yet.. but arron has to piggy back her and he's worried about his legs...and gui gui said that she'll go on diet for him..

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...00#entry4776440
translation...

Aaron Yan was breathless while doing therapy

Aaron Yan acted as the cute version of therapy on the streets. Last year August, he had a operation on his right knee, he should have recovered by now but he is busy filming The Clue Collector and attending promotional events for Fahrenheit album. Yesterday, Aaron was seen was doing leg therapy during his free time and his DIY leg therapy was very cute; hand grabbing on the chair and lifting his right leg while gritting his teeth.

The reporters witnessed that Aaron first stand in front of the chair and grab on the chair and use all his strength to lift up his right leg and kick highly in the air. At the start, he has no energy and had to use his hands to support his leg. But he managed to do a couple of times and he seems to be very serious in leg therapy.

Later on, Aaron Yan sat on the chair and used his left hand to hold onto his right leg and slowly lift up his right leg and did it for a couple of times until the crew shouted for him. He broke into a grin and went back to continue filming.

Aaron had an operation 2 years ago. Last year August, he had an operation to mend his right kneecap. Since then, he has to go to the hospital for therapy but he reveal he has no time to go to hospital and so the nurses taught him the simple individual therapy so that he can do it when he is free.

Scared that he will fall down while carrying Gui gui, aaron is doing more therapy.

Aaron was breathless when he was doing therapy. In these 2 years, he felt that his right leg is unable to summon strength. He touched his leg everyday and realize his right leg has slimmed down because he didn’t exert strength on this leg. Therapy helps in the right leg’s muscular movements. He said, in this show he has to carry gui gui while running. “Although guigui will slim down for him to carry, he still need to do therapy so that he wont cause Gui gui to fall down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arron is really hardworking and he look super cute in that outfit!! but i pity him, his legs are weak and he has to do therapy often so as to improve his condition. i hope he will recover soon and his legs will be ok.
Haha, Guigui is also not fat but i think it will be hard on arron to carry her because of his legs!!
Thanks for the news! LoveAriel, you always have the latest news!! thanks alot!!

This post has been edited by cascada: Today, 09:41 AM

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
julian might be replaced because he did something bad to a fan.. they said he ripped a sock like clothing off of a fan whiling being in the elavator with her..it was a rumor.. turned out to be true.. but then they'll have to refilm the scenes over again.. becasue tey filmed alot already..

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
hmmm.. i heard that they might have a new drama out too...
so exicited...
i can't wait till tis one air.... lOvE AaRon n GuiGui!!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
^^^yeah.. they're going have a new drama out..^^^
but we just don't know what it is yet..
and also..
PI LI MIT MIGHT NOT AIR BECAUSE OF THE FREAKEN COMPANY!!
they are judging PI LI MIT from jiro's ROLLING LOVE..
they said that since jiro's drama sucks, then arron's is going to suck..
but then the fans are going crazy, so they'll have to air it anyways..
IF they are airing PI LI MIT,
it'll air in August..
or September...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
Arron and Gui Gui are doing another drama together...
but we're not sure yet...
But rumors said that Arron and Gui Gui are going to play the main roles again..
=D!!
so I'm excited!!
Maybe Pi Li MIT isn't going to be out until September..
cause some people are jerks and won't let it air!!!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
Arron and Gui Gui are doing another drama together...
but we're not sure yet...
But rumors said that Arron and Gui Gui are going to play the main roles again..
=D!!
so I'm excited!!
Maybe Pi Li MIT isn't going to be out until September..
cause some people are jerks and won't let it air!!!!
about the "new" drama that Arron and Gui Gui was suppose to do...
they have canceled it because of what Arron did to Gui Gui...

>>> http://asianfanatics.net/forum/-talk556445.html <<<<

Arron was having bad luck this year... AGAIN...
And they said that he yelled at Gui Gui...
I'm not saying that the rumor wasn't true...
((which means... it is true...))
I'm just saying that the company thinks that Arron is young ((and since he's the youngest in Fahrenheit...)) the company thinks that Arron will have problem with his additude...
so that's why they took the role away from him...

But on the positive side...
PIL LI MIT IS AIRING AFTER HOT SHOT...
HOT SHOT AIRS JULE 27, 2008...!!!