photoshopcs3

darvil

sarNie Adult
my bad.. I didn't see the mac part lol.

send an PM to dfemc.. she was telling me she was interested in having mac versions uploaded

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oooh what, who needs to get in touch with me for what? are u on a mac amythao? i have poweriso version of cs3. well PM me and let me know exactly what u need done.

ps. darv stop being a bitch :lol: ur the one who changed my sn for me, jeez old man

sulad

sarNie Adult
When I try to install the Set Up.
It wouldn't install.
It kept telling me to put in the CS3 Disc to able to work it.
Help me!

Hi there... Is there something wrong wid Photoshop CS3. I downloaded it 3 times already and every time it say bad link. MIssing file adobeinguistic.dll. Is there something wrong? I download from the link provided by darvil. Thanks for the link too.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hi there... Is there something wrong wid Photoshop CS3. I downloaded it 3 times already and every time it say bad link. MIssing file adobeinguistic.dll. Is there something wrong? I download from the link provided by darvil. Thanks for the link too.

Make sure you download the WHOLE file. Check the file size.

It looks like you didn't finish the dl.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< personally I prefer Cs2 over cs3 cs3 lacks a lot of the features that you enjoy on cs3 especially imageready; but I love how some of the features from cs2 are more enhanced on cs3 ugh if only I could have both! at the same time;

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
so Tina..if you already have cs2 will the cs3 overwrite the other program?

im such a late bloomer sorry...still new to this technology thing! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well I'm not sure about that, but I know that one won't work which is cs2. I installed cs3 over cs2 and it didn't work properly. Also I kept getting a pop up "Adobe Photoshop CS3 cannot be installed because it conflicts with: Adobe Photoshop CS2"

but I've read somewhere where you can actually have both Cs2 and Cs3. I haven't really checked it out LOL Im not good with graphics most of the time I just use it to resize and make weird banners lol and screencaps. If I find out anymore information I'll let you know. >.O