Phor Noo Pen Superstar [DaraVDO]

chouakim

TTFC♥
I'm barely catching up and I just had to stop by to say that episode 8 is just loveeee!
Though..I think Ida kinda killed a really great song. *hides face* "Way Back into Love" is a wonderful song, I can't believe they sung it. I'm happy about the fact that it was included, but just not with the results. :lol: Matches this lakorn though. This episode showed a lot of Dan's idiot-cuteness. xD Now, onto the next episode~!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like this lakorn. P'ek and N'ek are cute and even though Ida can be annoying at times she still has that innocent youthfulness to her that's likeable. However, I don't like how neither danthep or plaifah care for each other yet they haven't called off the engagement. I know why plaifah wants to marry him, but she's in love with the other guy. I hope she doesn't get with him either cause he's too good for her. N'ek needs to really make p'ek grovel. She gives in too easy. Also what's up with the manager and n'eks friend. I rather see her with the brother.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I wish they would hurry up and have p'ek break it off with plaifah. Also can p'ek and n'ek have scenes of understanding instead of them just bickering. How about they focus on the big problem like isn't she suppose to go back to amsterdam.

cecilia

Staff member
^she can't go until Ida is fully recovery ..

anyway, i wish they have a willing scene already so that they wont' have to bicker no more LOl

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
isn't Ida fully recovered already? after all, she's acting in dramas and stuff.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Yeah that's what I thought.
But maybe it's all of her acting and such that's holding them back from not going yet I suppose..?

cecilia

Staff member
^if she has recovered then they should go back however, it seems like everyone want to see them back together so it could be why they're stalling time now with ida making dantep understand Kathye.

cecilia

Staff member
^sin, i was thinking of the same thing too .. just when i wish for them to have a willing, they did, now we just have to wish for a baby and it'll happen (kidding -- if it's not in the plot, then it's not in the plot) .. i wouldn't mind seeing a little sister/brother for ida either.

nina07

sarNie Adult
muahaha. ida's house is WWHJ STEAM love nest ^^
Really? LOL. It seemed like it's the same house that Bie bought for his dad in Prajun See Roong^^
I think the house in WWHJ was a little bigger since it was a vineyard. xD

Anyways, this is ending next week!

rainez

sarNie Egg
Anybody uploading this lakorn to megaupload? cos i cant seem to download from hotfile.com T_T

Help me pls? ^^ khorb koon ka xD

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Is it ending this week? I just hope that they don't reconcile at the VERY last minute. I hate it when lakorns do that.