Phone and Aom

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
After watch the 7 see concert, I just curious to see aom and phone in a lakorn together since these two pra nang have never pair before. What you do guy think? Or have they pair already and i just missed it.

- noy -

sarNie Egg
nop, not yet, but i dont think these two matches...maybe cuz i like watching lakorn when he plays with yam and that aom stares with james, i dont knoe...but if they were in a lakorn together, i wouldnt mind....as long as the storyline is good and interesting :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmm what an odd mixture, i dunno... surely it'll be something different, like that time Au and Jame made that one lakorn..now that was a super odd couple....hahhhaha

maijune

SarNie Adult
i would say it would be an odd couple too...aom and phone doesn't match in anyway...and as they said maybe i'm used to seeing phone with yam...but who knows they might pair these two up in the future...we'll see....

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
hmm...it would be interesting to see aom an phone play in a movie together cause ..phone and cartoon series pratinavong is already look interesting :yahoo:

Rakniran

I love both Phone and Aom.
I always want both of them to be in a lakorn together.
i will keep on hopeing.

-phone is pretty hot to me

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
of course!!!!! i would love to see aom and phone in lakorn together.. they will make such a cute couple in lakorn and since they have not pair in lakorn before. i think next time dida will pair them up in lakorn.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I have never though of them pairing as well, but after i watch the concert, i think they will make a cute couple in boran lakorn as well. and like GaMon mentioned phone already make a cute couple with cartoon, who know. I just hope they will pair phone and aom in a lakorn in the future. It good to see the pra nang switch around, not just playing with the same all the time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , there only a hand full of boran actress/actor so they goin get pair up sometime down the road haha . Yeah , i would like to see the pairing