Phom Ruk Roy Adeed or Ngao Asoke

• Phom Ruk Roy Adeed

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Ngao Asoke

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Pong and Peung. P Team! Ngao Asoke for me.
I used to keep up with PRRA. But man, all that crazy nonsense going on on set and offscreen is too much for me. Tor Fun's character is even weaker than Bpee like four episodes into the lakorn.
DNA TEST HOMIES!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Ngao Asoke is my new obsession... love Pong and Peung and not to mention, they have great chemistry together. I watch the 1st episode of Phom Ruk Roy Adeed but kinda dislike it maybe cuz I don't like Kwan.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmmmm i would choose prra .. hehe .. i love win n kwan.. so kute n adorable hehe xp..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AWEE.. VOTE'S CLOSE?? *TEARS* i DiDN'T GET A CHANCE TO ADD MY 2 CENT! :(

MY VOTE'S MY NGAO ASOKE. HEHE. EVEN THOUGH iT DOESN'T COUNT... SiGH..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch both, but for NA, i fastforward to scene of Pong and Peung only.. I hate Vi.. she gets on my nerves.. PRRA is my obession.. i love the pairing and i also love Look Chin.. He takes the spotligt... he's too adorable for me not to watch him.. I have to say I'm a PRRA fan... but i still watch NA.. just parts and parts.. cause the beginning was so boring..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i watch both, but for NA, i fastforward to scene of Pong and Peung only.. I hate Vi.. she gets on my nerves.. PRRA is my obession.. i love the pairing and i also love Look Chin.. He takes the spotligt... he's too adorable for me not to watch him.. I have to say I'm a PRRA fan... but i still watch NA.. just parts and parts.. cause the beginning was so boring..
same here...in Ngao Asoke...i just fastfoward to scenes with Pong and Peung

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Ngao Asoke. I love the storyline. Prom Ruk...I can miss a couple days of that and don't feel the need to go back and watch what happened. But, Ngao Asoke, I have to go back to be all caught up. Usually I don't miss a day of it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oohh!! PHOM RUK ROY ADEED ALL THE WAY!!!

HAHAHA...BUT NGAO ASOKE ISNT BAD! ALTHOUGH I HAVENT WATCHED IT..I SAW PARTS OF IT AND ITS NOT BAD!!

I LIKE BOTH BUT MORE OF PRRA!!=]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really liked Ngao Asoke... Like the first 20 or so, then Bpom Ruk started growing on me... I have to say Bpom Ruk for Kwan and Win.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I can't get myself to watch Phom Ruk Roy Adeed. It seems to kidish to me. Win just looks to girly for me. I can't have that! I need a manly pra'ek. like Pong.... he goes shirtless... ahhhhh.. faint :drool:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG! ngao asoke is sooo good! i really love peung! kwan is kinda old fashioned..considering that she has a whole bunch of lakorns..ne one can miss this one and come back later to it...

but peung is still kinda new and she did an excellent job for one of the first lakorns that i've seen of her...NGAO ASOKE ALL THE WAY!!!

maimablis

sarNie Egg
yup yup ngao all the way. Love that lakorn mucho. I can miss kwan's lakorn a couple of days but foe ngao..right when i wake up i'm i would have to get on the ngao page and read the summary or else i'll miss those important part..too sad that it ended today.. :lmao: well at least it ended happily

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I would say Bpom Ruk. In both lakorns, both ladies lead the entire storyline so it's important that both ladies are up to par with their acting and both ladies have done an exceptionally great performance but Pueng's speech bothers the living day out of me while Kwan, this has to be one of her best acting gigs so far. If it wasn't for Kwan, Bpom Ruk would be quite dry.

Oh yeah, one of the reasons why I choose Bpom Ruk over Ngao Asoke is Pong's stupidity, he's blind till the very end. -_- :rolleyes: At least Win already protected and confessed his love for Kwan half way. :p