Phom Ruk Roy Adeed or Ngao Asoke

• Phom Ruk Roy Adeed

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Ngao Asoke

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Raiya

sarNie Adult
NGAO ASOKE ALL THE WAY!!! That lakorn drove me crazy!!! i was mad for it! I like kwan and win but i couldn't get myself to watch PRRA...I also fell in love with Pong and Peung!!!

sokk

sarNie Egg
For story wise i think Ngao Asoke but because i'm being a supporter to both Kwan & Win so i chose their lakorn instead.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
oh!~ this got me... i don't know which to choose... i love them both a lot!! XD

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Peung's emotionless face bothered me alot during Ngao Asoke and i wanted to kick all the characters in it. I choose Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed because it has such adorable scenes and the storyline was decent, it was better than Ngao Asoke

meenia

sarNie Adult
PRRA is better...i have seen the older version of ngao asoke, and this new one with pong and pueng did not compare to it...Usually i don't really compare new version with old version a lot because i haven't seen most of the old version that are remade....but this new ngao asoke lost by far to the old one with Egarat (well spell something like that) and Ae...They have a clean, make sense storyline..and they are just cuter...you have to watch the old version to get it....

but if you haven't seen the old version and is new to the storyline, then it's pretty good...cause i love mean pe'ek taking advantage of weak ne'ek..LOL....but hate weak ne'ek who can't stand up to the nang'rai...LOL...