Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
so look chin didn't tell Tawan Chai that Tor Fun and him are not cousin yet?

i don't think so
but remember the part where john took the piece of hair
they might find out soon
but i think that look chin told tawanchai that wanna order ek to kidnap wwoodsen or something for money i don't know
but why would he call ek that police is going ot find him and now she is going crazy because ek is not coorperating well

look chin is small but he KNOW EVERY LITTLE SECRETE THERE IS TO KNOW

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
I hope there's 16 epi. cause how are they going to resolved everything in just one epi... if they do then that mean they're gonna rush the ending...
and i don't want that to happen.. I want a sweet, good ending.... I'm hoping for 16 epi.
THEY HAVE TO HAVE EP16
IT IS FOR SURE
BECAUSE MAUY INTER IS REPLACING IT ON AUGUST 13 SO WE HAVE TWO MORE EP LEFT

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
I'LL SPAM SOME OTHER TIME
EVERYONE MUST BE TOO BUSY CRYING BECAUSE OF PRRA ENDING AND CRYING FOR WAITING TOO LONG
SO I WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO CRY MYSELF TOO
BE BACK

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think so
but remember the part where john took the piece of hair
they might find out soon
but i think that look chin told tawanchai that wanna order ek to kidnap wwoodsen or something for money i don't know
but why would he call ek that police is going ot find him and now she is going crazy because ek is not coorperating well
look chin is small but he KNOW EVERY LITTLE SECRETE THERE IS TO KNOW
ooo so that's why... I was wondering why Waana called EK about the police and why she got so furious when she found out that Tor Fun told Na Tae to take the police to go rescue Woosen.. Stupid Waana!!!! Sorry that i wasn't spamming... I was busy..hehe.. now i'm back!