Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I know.. I haven't see a scene that's really touching like this for a while now... I can actually feel their pain, while in other lakorn where they have like a sad part, but i can't feel it like i did in this scene...
that is so true what you say...cuz really when watching a lakorn that is so touching and sad like this one you ought to feel the love, saddness, and pain with them too...awww....this is wat i call a true love :wub: story lakorn that can be watch over and over and not get bore although there's lots of problem both of them still cares for each other so much.....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hey Rose,
we're here..
we can spam..hehe..lol.. with the rest of the members that's here too!
hahaha sorrie i had to go do smthing so i logged off from this thread..ack! i missed everybody that came on..
lol...
haha next time i hope!.. :D

i cant wait for next weeks episode!
why cant they just find out about everything on episode 15 and let episode 16 be the Kute && Romantic Scenes!?!

so sad because this topic is gona get moved to the old Lakorn section!!...=((

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
all those Scenes are super Kute!! i love every part in here that Includes LookChin Tawanchai && torfun only!!

and Natae of course!=]

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
can't wait
well next episode seem ok

i hope wanna is trying to shoot kwan but tawanchai block
and they fell on top of each other and he thought that he was not going to be alive so he asked torfun for one last memory :kiss:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Spoiler time.... don't read if you don't want to be spoiled....

Lookchin finds out about Torfun not being Wanna's daughter. Tawanchai tells Naetae that he doesn't love Nokyoong. Nokyoong writes a letter to Tawanchai and gives back the engagement ring. Torfun and Tawanchai make up, thanks to Lookchin.

aww can't wait

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait
well next episode seem ok

i hope wanna is trying to shoot kwan but tawanchai block
and they fell on top of each other and he thought that he was not going to be alive so he asked torfun for one last memory :kiss:
Hey runwaydiva,
I totally want a scene like that or at least I want Tor Fun to block a bullet for Waana to make her realize Tor Fun's love for her.. even she can sacarfice her own life for the person who torture her all her life...

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Hey runwaydiva,
I totally want a scene like that or at least I want Tor Fun to block a bullet for Waana to make her realize Tor Fun's love for her.. even she can sacarfice her own life for the person who torture her all her life...

hey
but it would be nice to have that scence but wanna will never understand it

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope there's 16 epi. cause how are they going to resolved everything in just one epi... if they do then that mean they're gonna rush the ending...
and i don't want that to happen.. I want a sweet, good ending.... I'm hoping for 16 epi.