Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i own another one.. xp lol.. okies enough spammin for now lol.. hahaha off to the fanfics xp ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent been on for 2 days and bam this thread jump a whole lot of pages. sadly i am still on episode 9. omg watching it without sub is still good. i cant wait until this lakorn is complete with sub cause i am going to watch it again. i am so excited!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess there is no one to spam with me at this hour. hahahaha. too early in the morning. now it is almost 4 in the morning. yep i was unable to sleep tonight so i guess i will use these hours to catch up with the lakorn.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
lmao.. food fights.. theyre fun to watch but if u het food thrown unto ur face.. that sucks.. hehe.. ur an eith grader to be freshman rite?.. hehe be prepared for high skool .. imma be a junior soon this fall .. hehe.. damn im almost a senior yikes.. lmao.. aniwaise.. there's gonna be more fights then food fights.. muahaha.. deep bloody scars rite in the face.. whoo i remember that fight.. the security couldnt even hold the lady hehe.. xp .. but overall high skool is fun if u know howta kuck it.. xp ..>_< .. lmao..
no i am going to eight next year

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! SO MANY PAGES AFTER ONE NIGHT!!! WAAAHHH!!! I DONT WANNA GO BACK AND READ THEM!!

HUK::HUK!! OH WELL ILL BE BACK...TO WRITE SMTHING!!..AFTER IM DONE READING!! WELL ANYWASYS CONGRATS && GOOD JOBB=]

MizViz

sarNie Adult
hehehe i do .. muahaha.. hmm i speak .. hmm .. hmong.. english .. n spanich hehe.. xp .. but i plan to learn jap/korean/thai/chinese soon hehe xp .. even though i know like 5% of thai lmao.. xp ..
same here i speak hmong and English but i dont speak spanish tho...i speak French tho...im not fluent but i think i can have a little conversation with someone...i just finished French 1...so yeah...i wanna take like Japanese/Thai/Korean...but where i go they dont offer asian languages...so it really sux

ployathina

sarNie Egg
Spoiler time.... don't read if you don't want to be spoiled....

Lookchin finds out about Torfun not being Wanna's daughter. Tawanchai tells Naetae that he doesn't love Nokyoong. Nokyoong writes a letter to Tawanchai and gives back the engagement ring. Torfun and Tawanchai make up, thanks to Lookchin.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
thanks the spoiler
look chin found out
he is cute and smart
oh I like nook yoon she gave back the engangment ring-sad but happpy at the same time

yeahhh they make up

thanks
but is it going to be in next week episode?

ployathina

sarNie Egg
I believe so. Oh and it's possible that there's only 2 eppies left. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm going it to say it'll be 2-4 episodes probably.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
i hope kwan would have gone to win graduation instead of champoo
but i think they are stil filming together so there is no need to go
win is one smart guy