Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ployathina

sarNie Egg
as much as i want celebrity's number.. i'll be afraid to call them once i have their number...lol.. you're like two totally diff. person.. just talking out of the blue... wow weird does that feel?
Hahah were you talking to me? I go off on random tangents like it's my job. No one really ever tries to follow me anymore.... That's how I intimidate people, haha I'm never on one topic for long.... there I goooo

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
If their were more romance in this lakorn then it will be better because the n'ek is too weak she won't do anything because she is scared of her mom...OMG!!!
but i'm still loving it.. and i don't know why.. i usually hate lakorn where the na'ek is soo weak.. it makes me so mad...

ployathina

sarNie Egg
If their were more romance in this lakorn then it will be better because the n'ek is too weak she won't do anything because she is scared of her mom...OMG!!!
Loyalty at its best.... I like this lakorn, but I'm still kinda iffy with the acting, I mean it's watchable, and I like the actors, but I feel that they could do a lot better.... if you think about it, there's a certain rhythm to the way the lines should be delivered, but anywho, I'm enjoying it hahah

ployathina

sarNie Egg
i might go study aboard when i'm out of highschool.. and i want to go to Thailand to learn thai...
It's one of the hardest languages to learn.... even harder to learn than english.... 44 letters 32 vowels and it's a tonal language.... and sentences are words connected together.... I left when I was 8, I'm glad I can still read.... I get a really bad headache though.... but it's an interesting language.... even natives have a hard time with it....