Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

In Ep.12 I can't believe that Torfun will let her stepsister sleep with Tawanchai even though it hurt her so much and she don't want to lie to him but her fake mom and stepsister force her too...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
When You're Lonely:
I usually call my friends and invite them to eat ice cream.

My friends and I do the same thing because i live close my an ice cream store..

ployathina

sarNie Egg
I go away for 5 hours.... geezeee

Well they kind of do look a like but I think Win is kind of skinnier then Navin...no offense though but thanks anyway Miss Anynomous
Yeah, Navin Tar has gained a lot of weight since he's gone out of the business.... He has always had a pretty round/wide face, but that's ok, his voice is wonderful!

Nok Yoong loves herself more than anyone else.
No, she loves Tawan-Chai more than anything. That's why she's always fighting to get him. As much as I don't like her, I understand where she is coming from. She's lost her parents, and Tawan-Chai's the only solid thing that she's had since childhood. She's still a bitch, but you understand why she is the way she is, I think.

I know, but it worth it. I can graduate early and get my degree. hahhaha.
I love summer courses YAY!! Hahah I totally understand you, I want to be a triple major and possibly a double minor and still graduate in 5 years with my MBA.... so we'll see how that goes.

I was born in Thailand and I came to the US in 1994.
Yay, go us!! I was born in Thailand in 1988 and moved here in 1997

hm.. i want to meet him unexpextedly and then fall in love at first sight...hehe.. lol.. i'm just kidding.. hm.. i don't know where i want to meet him, but I kind of want to go study aboard...so i was hpoing i would find a guy over there..hehe..lol.. cause i want to explore the world.. i just don't want to stay in one place... I want to see the world... I can careless where the guy is from as long as we both love each other.. how about you guys?
Oh love lives.... I always wonder if I want to fall in love with someone unexpectedly or fall in love with a childhood friend or someone who's always been around.... they each have their pros/cons. Although I've learned that it's definitely better to be friends with famous people than to be famous.... I don't think people realize how important their privacy is, until it's gone.... Dating a famous person? It could be ok, as long as your face isn't plastered on covers of tabloid magazines everyday....

ployathina

sarNie Egg
oh man.. why didn't win give out his number.. i would of give him a call... lol..
I used to have Pepper's, from UHT, cell phone number.... I actually still have it, haha, it's on my old phone. But it's probably changed by now.... I used to know him, I wonder if he would remember who I was if I asked him, hahahhaa

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to have Pepper's, from UHT, cell phone number.... I actually still have it, haha, it's on my old phone. But it's probably changed by now.... I used to know him, I wonder if he would remember who I was if I asked him, hahahhaa
OMG Pepper.. I love i=him in Leh Retree! He was so hott..hehe... wonder what's up with him lately...