Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hahahahaa sorri about the late spamming..hhahaha i got distracted by this one fanfic!

oohh!!..okais=]

yeah poor tawanchai!!! so sad 4 him!!! hey where do you watch it live?!

edit:: eekk!! you left!...okais i guess then..lol...hahhah godd night too=]

i watch it on maxnettv.tv

sorry i was just too tired to spam more..haha.

EDIT: owned!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
what about ur love life
how do uu want to meet your mate
where do u want him to be from

hm.. i want to meet him unexpextedly and then fall in love at first sight...hehe.. lol.. i'm just kidding.. hm.. i don't know where i want to meet him, but I kind of want to go study aboard...so i was hpoing i would find a guy over there..hehe..lol.. cause i want to explore the world.. i just don't want to stay in one place... I want to see the world... I can careless where the guy is from as long as we both love each other.. how about you guys?

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
well one thing i am looking for is either he is rich or finish college
any where is good for me as long as her is good looking
story line iono anything is good

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
okai so i finished watching epsiode 12..it was okay...still cant believe torfun!! feel so bad for nookyoung and she was willing to be a good person and be cool with torfun..but i think everything might change..i cant wait for next week! wonder wats ganna happen between kwan and win!! so glad the krazy lady didnt die! but hate woosen! shes s trashy biatch! lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
okai so i finished watching epsiode 12..it was okay...still cant believe torfun!! feel so bad for nookyoung and she was willing to be a good person and be cool with torfun..but i think everything might change..i cant wait for next week! wonder wats ganna happen between kwan and win!! so glad the krazy lady didnt die! but hate woosen! shes s trashy biatch! lol
who's the crazy lady? I know I can't wait til next epi... win and kwan!!! They make me smile!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult

yeah nook youn is gooing to start hatting kwan again

finally someone to bring back the topic...lol....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
he was saying that nookyoung isnt the only one hurt...he is hurt too..sooo sad. =[

Oh my poor poor Na Tae... I feel really bad for him... as for Nok Yoong, I don't care.... I think she needs the pain... hehe... I know I'm mean, but that's just me..lol... Na Tae, I'll be yours.. I'll come and find you somehow..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh my poor poor Na Tae... I feel really bad for him... as for Nok Yoong, I don't care.... I think she needs the pain... hehe... I know I'm mean, but that's just me..lol... Na Tae, I'll be yours.. I'll come and find you somehow..
Naetae won't date underage girl. I guess he's all mine. :p