Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
well someone like pai in really life is like a dream come true
but if u look really really hard it appear
but it is not going to be easy

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Pai's character is similar to mine. If only I'm rich as him, I will all the girls here some money. :D That's Pai way of wooing the girls. lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
hey Thunynmt,
where have you been?
you missed out on spamming with us...
we had fun!
I've been studying for final exams. I'm done with them today, whoohoo!!! I get three weeks of break before fall semester starts, but I'll be busy with subbing this lakorn with team. We are making website, logo, graphic, subbing film, jeez. A lot of work. I wish I can just sit here and spam all day.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i see what you're saying runwaydiva94... It'll be a dream come true... I mean look at him after they fought, he still helping Tawan Chai... and after he took back the ring from Tor Fun, he tried his best to be happy for her... You can see that he's hurting inside, but he's till keeping a smile on... I admire him alot.. He just the man of my dream.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been studying for final exams. I'm done with them today, whoohoo!!! I get three weeks of break before fall semester starts, but I'll be busy with subbing this lakorn with team.
that's good to hear.. That's kool that you'll be helping the girls subb. PRRA.. I'll cheer you guys on!