Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
she knows the truth now! if she tells Tawan chai that fun is not his real sister.... she can lose her chance!!! If she don't tell him! and he finds out! she lose her chance! i don't think... nokyoung is going to get with anyone!!! prob... force to do something wrong... and become really heart broken!
so Nok Yoong knows huh.. what a loser.. if she really loves Tawan Chai, then let him go to the one that he loves.. if you really love a person you wouldn't want to see them sad.. if you truely love that person, let him go be with the one his heart desire... She doesn't love him at all.. if she's trying to hold on to him.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
so Nok Yoong knows huh.. what a loser.. if she really loves Tawan Chai, then let him go to the one that he loves.. if you really love a person you wouldn't want to see them sad.. if you truely love that person, let him go be with the one his heart desire... She doesn't love him at all.. if she's trying to hold on to him.

yaeah
with pai it is really love

ChenrukNote

Goddess
In today's episode, Nok Yoong does realize her mistakes and she even said she will stop being enemies with Torfun but of course all that will change because Torfun had to help Woonsen.

Okies, I'm out....my bbq is burning lol.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
In today's episode, Nok Yoong does realize her mistakes and she even said she will stop being enemies with Torfun but of course all that will change because Torfun had to help Woonsen.

Okies, I'm out....my bbq is burning lol.
but still she should know that Tawan Chai doesn't love her and the only one that he love is Tor Fun.. why get mad at Tor Fun for helping Woosen, what Nok Yoong could of done is help Tor Fun.. she can help by telling Tawan Chai that they're not cousin... I'll forgive her if she tells Tawan Chai that...hehe..