Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
yeah it would be better if we use there really name the problem is they are only one syllable which is really hare
like bradgellina

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm do u galz think poo n pai are gonna be togetha? .. hmm .. idef know kwan n win are lol.. xp..
i don't know.. but i think Pai desevres someone better.. iono that's just my opioion.. i want to wait and see how Nok Yoong'll be like at the end first... I want to see her changes first and then i might reconsider...hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah it would be better if we use there really name the problem is they are only one syllable which is really hare
like bradgellina
lmao.. i know.. its gonna be difficult lol.. i have to say bradgelina is a hot couple though.. i dont even remember how many times i watched mr. and mrs. smith.. eek oh no.. i might watch it again.. >_<.. eeek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i don't know.. but i think Pai desevres someone better.. iono that's just my opioion.. i want to wait and see how Nok Yoong'll be like at the end first... I want to see her changes first and then i might reconsider...hehe..
hmmm yea.. he deserves someone better.. but no one can just come out of the blue .. jus like that lmao.. haha.. so im hoping that they can be together hehe xp..