Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
she is just going there because she heard it was really nice
and plus with all this scandal and bad news i think she sshould go to relax
we'll miss seeing her onscreen.. that's true.. she can take some time off and relax, but she has to back cause she has fans waiting for her to reunite with Win! hehe...

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
mines is the mall and the house part where torfun blow a kiss
and when win push kwan and then she slap him
my favorite part is in my avartar and siggy

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
i was thinking of spaming ch7 email about kwan and win
but inorder to do that i needd someone who know thai
maybe i'll post it up on her fanclub

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay my favorite scene from Phom Ruk Roy Ardeed is on episode 3 when Win kiss kwan on the cheeks.. well it wasn't exactly a kiss, but yeah... I have alot of favorite scences.... Hmm.. the other one is the one where Look Chin pretend that he hand a stomache and they all drove off in the car really fast...hehe.. that was cute... I also like it when Win and Kwan spent the night together when the bad guys were chasing them.... I was so touch by the part that Win put the flower on Kwan's ear and was about to kiss her... The other part is after the part where Na Tae ask Kwan to marry her... and when she came back home, Win and Kwan we're both talking... They had me there with them.. I can feel their pain.. I love that part.. and lastly I'm in love with the scene that Win and Kwan we're holding hands walking together in the rain... These are my favorite scenes!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Okay my favorite scene from Phom Ruk Roy Ardeed is on episode 3 when Win kiss kwan on the cheeks.. well it wasn't exactly a kiss, but yeah... I have alot of favorite scences.... Hmm.. the other one is the one where Look Chin pretend that he hand a stomache and they all drove off in the car really fast...hehe.. that was cute... I also like it when Win and Kwan spent the night together when the bad guys were chasing them.... I was so touch by the part that Win put the flower on Kwan's ear and was about to kiss her... The other part is after the part where Na Tae ask Kwan to marry her... and when she came back home, Win and Kwan we're both talking... They had me there with them.. I can feel their pain.. I love that part.. and lastly I'm in love with the scene that Win and Kwan we're holding hands walking together in the rain... These are my favorite scenes!

those are all my favorit but i didn't post it up
and for the kissing scence when she fall on him did u reallize that her face is all clean up because she was suppose to be cover with juice drink

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i jus finished the ep.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. get away from tawanchai u slut.. hmm does ani one know wat torfun was talkin about in the preview for the next ep .. something bout nokyoong.. eeeek.. >_<.. hehe.. lots of spamming again lol.. xp.. like 20 pages .. lol.. xp..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
those are all my favorit but i didn't post it up
and for the kissing scence when she fall on him did u reallize that her face is all clean up because she was suppose to be cover with juice drink
yeah i notice that too.. I was wondering i thought that Kwan's face is suppose to be sticky cause she just pour juice over herself...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i jus finished the ep.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. get away from tawanchai u slut.. hmm does ani one know wat torfun was talkin about in the preview for the next ep .. something bout nokyoong.. eeeek.. >_<.. hehe.. lots of spamming again lol.. xp.. like 20 pages .. lol.. xp..
i'd love to help, but i don't know thai.. HAHa.. yeah we're spamming alot because we're trying to reach 200! You should spam with us.