Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
wow that's it? Coming to an end already?

only four
come one
i am just going to post pic of kwan for fun
i know it's ending soon.. what are we going to do after PRRA... well i know what i'll be doing.. i'm gonna re-watch it again with eng. subb... I just hope they have another project soon... like right after this one.. since they have good ratings on this Lakorn... I don't want it to end... I've been enjoying this lakorn for the past month... I'll miss it very much and i'll miss spamming too...lol..

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
i know it's ending soon.. what are we going to do after PRRA... well i know what i'll be doing.. i'm gonna re-watch it again with eng. subb... I just hope they have another project soon... like right after this one.. since they have good ratings on this Lakorn... I don't want it to end... I've been enjoying this lakorn for the past month... I'll miss it very much and i'll miss spamming too...lol..
Do you speak thai?

tonethsang

sarNie Adult

me too
i would go bacck and rewatch the dubbed it one like a million time