Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

OMG I hate this so much! I can't believe it, Kwan was forced to let Woonsen make Win sleep and then she goes sleep with him. And then it works the next day Poo comes and sees the scene...Woonsen says that Kwan was the one who gave Win the orange juice.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i feel so bad for pai
he was just sitting in the background being upset in the hospital
i didn't feel bad for nookyoun though
i agreed.. nok yoong, i think she needs more pain.. i don't feel her yet... all the bad things that she did is far worst than this... i might change my mind in the next epi. but as of now... i don't feel pity for her yet... just my Pai... I'll go and give him a hugg.. I'll comfort him..hehe..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't believe Tor Fun would do that to Tawan Chai... Woosen, I hate you!! You crazy B****!!! You can never have Tawan Chai! I just hope Tawan Chai doesn't get mad at Tor Fun for doing that...but if he does then why not let it be a slap and kiss.. Perfect oppurtunity..lol...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone watch episode 12 yet?... I'm still waiting for it to be upload in youtube... but in the meantime i'm gonna spam here for a while, cause i'm really bored...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
wait isn't in the preview there was a part where Nok Yoong was talking to Ek and showed her the gun... i'm wondering did he kidnapp her... Gosh I want to see epi. 12 so much...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hahhaa i love it when Kwan & Win Fights!! so freakin funni & KUTE!!!=P

hahaha i think thats enough spamming for now...soorrrii about the tooo much spamming for todais..hahha..
be back to spamm later when todais episode comes out!!!
it's okay.. i spam a whole page by myself... i can't help it.