Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahahahaa sorri about the late spamming..hhahaha i got distracted by this one fanfic!

oohh!!..okais=]

yeah poor tawanchai!!! so sad 4 him!!! hey where do you watch it live?!

edit:: eekk!! you left!...okais i guess then..lol...hahhah godd night too=]

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
I first saw Kwan in a drama with Weir Sukollawat and she struck me with her beauty.I began to like her and thought that I will be waiting for her upcoming dramas.And here I am watching her in Phom Ruk Roy Adeed every Wednesday and Thursday.I wasn't impressed with the pilot episode and succeeding episodes but now I'm beginning to get excited what would be the next scenes in the drama.Kwan and Win's loveteam is so cute.I also admire the beauty of Poo Prya and her acting ability.

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
This guy is really so cute! He is one of the most handsome actors in TV. I just love his dimples!
hahahahaa sorri about the late spamming..hhahaha i got distracted by this one fanfic!

oohh!!..okais=]

yeah poor tawanchai!!! so sad 4 him!!! hey where do you watch it live?!

edit:: eekk!! you left!...okais i guess then..lol...hahhah godd night too=]

roselovesice

hmmm....is there any Lakorns where they have a kute walk like this in the rain then BAM! somebodii gets shot!..lmao..
JK on the shot=P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea something like wat Nai said. yes its iN the preview to tomorrows episode. but i doNt kNow how maNy episodes left...i thought he was gaNNa leaN aNd kiss her too but he hugged her iNstead! argh. haha. hey back off aum is my other maN! hahaha. =P just kiddiNg..but i just fiNished watchiNg bj...i love it but i love this lakorN more! =]
uh-huh yo other man lmao.. aum is all mines muahahaha xp.. i just finished watchin the ep hehe.. my man is so hot in suits keke.. but i miss the jlr times kekeke xp.. >_<.. @_@.. **drools**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello karen carpenters hehe.. agree win is handsome.. keke.. but i think hes kute instead hehehe.. xp.. haha rose.. u betta check for his dimples lol.. xp.. oooo btw which fic you readin?

roselovesice

ooohh!! then i should!!!'

hahahah...oh im reading these korean fanfics..hahha and the divide characters: Ken & Anne=]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i see.. keke..whoo theyre so many fanfics that i cant read them all.. eek reminds me.. i gotta update mines.. yikes.. gotta think now.. but hehe.. i shall read sarn's first hehe xp..

roselovesice

hahaa okais=]

oh yeah!! okais since Woosen they're gonna put sleeping pills on Wins drink...
and frame that he raped Her...
ohhh!! does that mean we get to see him shirtless?!?!?
no i mean NAKED?!? well only the top..if we're lucky enough we may get to see the bottom!..lol..jk..jk..
haha..lol..

roselovesice

hahhaa i love it when Kwan & Win Fights!! so freakin funni & KUTE!!!=P

hahaha i think thats enough spamming for now...soorrrii about the tooo much spamming for todais..hahha..
be back to spamm later when todais episode comes out!!!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Can anyone do a screen captures of Kawin and Win holding hands? :lol: