Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Where's everyone? lol

Yeah, anything can happen in a lakorn. lol It just how Superman can fly. :p I hope there's going to be a big shock at the end of the lakorn.
me too. i am surprise this lakorn has only 12-13 episode (i just read it yesterday and i forgot how many epi) while khun noo tewada has 18. i think 18 is too long for knt

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG you gals are hilarious! So far I enjoy all yours endings hahahaha
We all want :r-scene-pop-corn: at the end and then :baby-scene-pop-corn: .

What should we name the future baby?

Just like how the girls in JLR's topic named Soriya and Harit's baby Arisoya.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
me too. i am surprise this lakorn has only 12-13 episode (i just read it yesterday and i forgot how many epi) while khun noo tewada has 18. i think 18 is too long for knt
18 episodes seem draggy. I think it should be a t least 13-14 to satisfy the viewers. R-scene in episode 13 to 14? Hehhehe.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow you guys are fast... I haven't even right my ending yet... hehe.. but i love all your creative endings... let's see which one comes closest to the real ending... I gotta go think and write mine so I'll post it up later..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Wow you guys are fast... I haven't even right my ending yet... hehe.. but i love all your creative endings... let's see which one comes closest to the real ending... I gotta go think and write mine so I'll post it up later..
It'll be hard for us to come close to the ending since we imagine too much and torture some nang-rai like crazy. lol Woosen getting rape by Ek. That's crazy!!! :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
LMAO....fantastical endings eh???? LOL....I don't have one right now....I'll go and think of one though.....

:D :D :D This week, I feel like I'm going to be smiling alot!!! :D Don't know why and don't care....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You're lucky I was asleep when you own the page. Those who own the pages will get pinch. Muhahhah
**PINCH**
Target: roselovesice
:arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

There's no pain.
Maybe I should say those who get pinch has to post three more messages.
Wow, you post more than 3. <_< I's too easy. lol
EEEKKKK!!! -Pinched- EEEPPP!!!
This is my ending:

1. Tawanchai has sweet moments with Torfun.
2. Because of pity, Tawanchai, cares for Noukyoung. Torfun is hurt and plan to leave the Simantra's house to live with her mother in the America.
3. Tawanchai tries to solve things with Noukyoung and ease her feelings.
4. Woosen brainstorms a wicked plan to take Noukyoung and Torfun out of the picture.
Phom Ruk Roy Adeed part II begins . . . .
oh wow!! nice nice=] :yahoo:
haha i like the 2nd part too=] well cont. i should say=]

ok
my ending
so kwan &pai are going to get marry.she gave an invitation to win. win was mad so He kidnap her to his beAch house. 1/4way tHere win stoP 4 gas.kwan ran away and was hit by a car. she was taken 2 the hospItal sHe need a blood tranfer. everyone push wanna to do it and when they tooker DNa it it is not the same.deUn arrive and she has the same DNA . every1 found out except toRfun. nokyoon aNd woodsen fear about fun taken win so They both team up to kidnap fun. they took her to an? ............
phew!! i thought an :r-scene-pop-corn: was gonna happen!!
oh noo!! poor Torfun!..lol..
tee hee!! second part was kute because they're hugging and spending a night alone=]

Where's everyone? lol

Yeah, anything can happen in a lakorn. lol It just how Superman can fly. :p I hope there's going to be a big shock at the end of the lakorn.
LOL!!!! dont forget SPIDER-MAN!!! he Can use WEBS!!=] :loool:

haha hope to see it soon=]
i want more ENDINGS=]
haha we all know that MY ending is gonna be TRUE!!=]
LMAO..JK..JK..=P :tease:

roselovesice

LMAO....fantastical endings eh???? LOL....I don't have one right now....I'll go and think of one though.....
:D :D :D This week, I feel like I'm going to be smiling alot!!! :D Don't know why and don't care....
hahahaha...THATS L.O.L=].. :p

TeeHee!! Hope to see your ending SOON=]

roselovesice

I'm guessing there are maybe exactly 14 episodes for this lakorn
Or 13 Episodes! Well I Wish There was 14=/

EDIT:: i Just noticed Smthing!!! hahaha i LOVE LOVE WINs car!!!=] :drool:
again=]
i wanna ride it with him!!! :arrg:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ok here's my ending... Wana and Ek kidnapped Both Tor Fun and Nok Yoong. They called Tawan Chai to bring them 3 million or else both guys will die. Tawan Chai agrees to give them the money. Duern is now furious why would Wana kidnapped her own daughter. She told Tawan Chai that she is going with him to talk to Wana. Na Tae said that they should just called the police, but Tawan Chai said no cause it'll put both girls life in jeopardy. Tor fun asked Wana why Wana can kidnapped her own daughter. Wana replied back that Tor Fun is not her daughter, instead she is Duern's daughter. Nok Yoong and Tor fun decided to hlep each other out, so they both can escape. Tawan Chai, Duern, John and Na Tae are on there way. Tor fun nad Nok Yoong escape, but they didn't get far before Ek caught up. Tawan Chai came with they money and ask Ek to release both girls. Ek was like do you think it's going to be that easy. Duern ask Wana what kind of Mom is she.. How can she kidnapped her own daughter? Wana laughed at Deurn and said that Tor fun is not her daughter. Duern question then who is Tor Fun's mother. Wana said she is your daughter that you have been looking for so long. Duern begg Wana to give Tor Fun back and don't do anything to her. Wana said it's too late to turn back now. Na Tae called the police, so they're on their way. He then went to look for Tawan Chai and them.

to be continue...

roselovesice

One Word haha..lol..WOWness!!=]

tee hee! i love all the ENDINGS!!=]

So KOOL!!!=]

MORE MORE!!!:]

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
well i heard that they extended BRRA

koo fak-3 scence
koon noo tewada-3 scence
brra-2 scence

comment: knt is going to b around 20 ep. no woner i never watch. i only skiPPed through it. it is funny but it doesnt seem to have exciting event eXcept 4 kissing scence

skies

sarNie Adult
so my ending....

tor fun and tawanchai finally find out they're not cousins
but at the same time they're both engaged to the other person
nokyoong and pai decided to have the same wedding day...more romantic and memorable they believe :p
so during the wedding, tawanchai came into tor fun's room...talk and talk and he left and she cried
pai was there, saw the whole thing...so was nokyoong
nokyoong devastated and sad....pai convinced her to let tawanchai go
right before they (tawanchai + nokyoong and tor fun + pai) put on their wedding vows/rings (?) nokyoong stood up and said she's not marrying tawanchai
pai then stood up also and said the same thing but in a much nicer and meaningful way
everyone leaves
tor fun and tawanchai left each other, guilty that they betrayed one and the other, nokyoong and pai....
tor fun at the beach....tawanchai just strolling along...been months since they both left the simandtra house....
tor fun at the beach, watching waves
tawanchai just strolling along, minding his own world, thought he saw her...wasn't sure, so he left....
tor fun turned around, thought she saw him, but wasn't sure also, so she left >>>*
as tawanchai is walking, someone threw a small rock at his back...he turns, no one...turned back and there she is, smiling at him...
*she was about to leave but second thoughts... :p

ok...that's like a sketch of my ending...lol....i feel so silly....lol....and the lakorn is not even over yet....
well, for the fun of it...it was fun....
alright....that's it...
:D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
This week, I feel like I'm going to be smiling alot!!! Don't know why and don't care....
Are you in love, Skies?

ok here's my ending... Wana and Ek kidnapped Both Tor Fun and Nok Yoong. They called Tawan Chai to bring them 3 million or else both guys will die. Tawan Chai agrees to give them the money. Duern is now furious why would Wana kidnapped her own daughter. She told Tawan Chai that she is going with him to talk to Wana. Na Tae said that they should just called the police, but Tawan Chai said no cause it'll put both girls life in jeopardy. Tor fun asked Wana why Wana can kidnapped her own daughter. Wana replied back that Tor Fun is not her daughter, instead she is Duern's daughter. Nok Yoong and Tor fun decided to hlep each other out, so they both can escape. Tawan Chai, Duern, John and Na Tae are on there way. Tor fun nad Nok Yoong escape, but they didn't get far before Ek caught up. Tawan Chai came with they money and ask Ek to release both girls. Ek was like do you think it's going to be that easy. Duern ask Wana what kind of Mom is she.. How can she kidnapped her own daughter? Wana laughed at Deurn and said that Tor fun is not her daughter. Duern question then who is Tor Fun's mother. Wana said she is your daughter that you have been looking for so long. Duern begg Wana to give Tor Fun back and don't do anything to her. Wana said it's too late to turn back now. Na Tae called the police, so they're on their way. He then went to look for Tawan Chai and them.

to be continue...
The ending sounds a lot like the ending of King Kaew Kar Fark. lol Very detail, Maya. Where the R-Scene? No r-scene in the woods? lol

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Or 13 Episodes! Well I Wish There was 14=/

EDIT:: i Just noticed Smthing!!! hahaha i LOVE LOVE WINs car!!!=] :drool:
again=]
i wanna ride it with him!!! :arrg:
maybe there's more parts than that bc they havent even revealed any feelings and Tawanchai hasnt left to go somewhere (thats wat the spoiler said) and if there are 3-4 ep left the i dont think they can complete all of that...so maybe there might even be more...me im just waiting for the eng sub...so i dont really know wats going on

roselovesice

well i heard that they extended BRRA

koo fak-3 scence
koon noo tewada-3 scence
brra-2 scence

comment: knt is going to b around 20 ep. no woner i never watch. i only skiPPed through it. it is funny but it doesnt seem to have exciting event eXcept 4 kissing scence
huh?! im so LOST!
so whaT>! its extended>! by how many?!?
haha im so lost now=[

roselovesice

maybe there's more parts than that bc they havent even revealed any feelings and Tawanchai hasnt left to go somewhere (thats wat the spoiler said) and if there are 3-4 ep left the i dont think they can complete all of that...so maybe there might even be more...me im just waiting for the eng sub...so i dont really know wats going on
haha alrightites=]
and yeah they havent confess yet and moved out..yet...
i hope it gets extended more by 100 EPISODES!!! muahahah...lol...jk..jk..
maybe just by a couple=]
haha i dont know whats going on but i just watch the actions then i know whats going on...just not on what they are saying..
except only the basics=]