방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I THINK I GOT IT!!

YESH!!

HAA I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH SPAMMING=]

EDIT:: YESH! xOWNx!!..

HAHA I THINK IM OFF THEN=]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
darn it... i was so close again.. oh man... i almost had this page... but oh well... my card for win is not done yet... i have to go buy some stickers and some other decorative stuff still... i got a start on it though.... i can't wait til the next ep.... gosh i hate waiting.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i really wish that it has more than 13 ep... I want to see more sweet scenes between Win and Kwan.. Well aniwaise anyone wants to make up their own ending? How about we each come up with our own endings for this series.. You guys can all share what you imagine or hope the ending will be like. I gotta go think of one and I'll post it on here...

roselovesice

Calm down girls, only 2 more days of wait lol. In the meantime enjoy some chocolate. Mmmmmm.....delicious :D.
muahaha!! okais=]
i want some chocolate now too!!
waahh!! but its too late now=[[
i'll get some tmr then=]

i really wish that it has more than 13 ep... I want to see more sweet scenes between Win and Kwan.. Well aniwaise anyone wants to make up their own ending? How about we each come up with our own endings for this series.. You guys can all share what you imagine or hope the ending will be like. I gotta go think of one and I'll post it on here...
ohhh!! our own ending eh?!
haha I'll tell you guys mine=]

My ending for PRRA::

okais so yeah...they have a babii and they live happily ever after!!
lol...
hahah i want more slapps and kiss... :slapandkissse3:
lets see...
slapp is when Kwan wouldnt listen to Win on smthing idk for sure yet..ummm...
and then BAM!!! a KISS :kiss: !!!=]]
and then yeah..smthing..smthing...
then yep! thats when they have a :baby-scene-pop-corn: and lives happily ever after!!
YAYYY!! :tease:
plus i want a ................---> :r-scene-pop-corn: !!!
and thats how they make the :baby-scene-pop-corn: =]]
lmao..=PP

oh yeah!! do i get pinch!!
haha cause i want to now!!=]]
lmao.=P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow,, some more spammin i see lol.. hahaha xp..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
my ending...Hmm..win and kwan find out that their not related..but there is still nookyoung and pai..they both know that win and kwan loves eachother. so they want the one they love to be happy..nookyoung has a talk with win..nookyoung made a plan instead of her marry win..kwan does..so they play a trick on kwan saying that win and nookyoung is ganna get married soon so they invite kwan..kwan starts crying but she decides to go to see him for the last time before she leaves out of state..so the wedding day...wen they annouce win and nookyoung to come out to show themselves..the music starts to play then win slowly comes out of nowhere then he starts to walk to kwan with a ring in his hands..then kwan just stares wondering wats going on..win tells her that he loves her and all that good stuff..kwan starts crying..then he neels down on his knee then he proposes to her infront of everyone..then gino teases kwan and telll her to accept it...then kwan tells him that shell marry him. they start to hug then everyone including gino repeats them to kiss...kwan and win starts blushing...then win leans over to kiss her then they kiss!!!!!!!!!!!! awhhh..so they went on their hunnymoon to the beach..later that year they had a kid. THE EnD!!!!!!! =DDDD

wannaa's ending...she becomes a prostitute for money. she caught aids then she becomes ill...haha i figured since shes money hungry shell do anything..she deserves it since all the things she does to kwan!! haha evil me.. =P

woosen..she gets raped by ekk...she became pregnant with him. then he tortures her..hits her...makes her life miserable..then ek kills her becuz she tried to kill him.

ek..he goes to jail for killing woosen..he breaks out of jail thats wen the police caught him running then he shot a bullet at the police thats wen they fired back and he died.

nookyoung and pai...they start liking eachother..they become a couple..nookyoung realizes wat true love really is..and pai too.

i didnt want nookyoung to die cuz i feel pity for her...so i made her become good in the end.. haha.

everyone lives HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!! THEEEEEEEEE EnnnD!!!! =DDD

roselovesice

oh wow!!

yours is even better & detailed than mine!!

mine was just out of the blue!!..well randomness more..

but awesome ending=]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
You're lucky I was asleep when you own the page. Those who own the pages will get pinch. Muhahhah

**PINCH**
Target: roselovesice
:arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:
:arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

There's no pain.
Maybe I should say those who get pinch has to post three more messages.
Wow, you post more than 3. <_< I's too easy. lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
This is my ending:

1. Tawanchai has sweet moments with Torfun.
2. Because of pity, Tawanchai, cares for Noukyoung. Torfun is hurt and plan to leave the Simantra's house to live with her mother in the America.
3. Tawanchai tries to solve things with Noukyoung and ease her feelings.
4. Woosen brainstorms a wicked plan to take Noukyoung and Torfun out of the picture.
Phom Ruk Roy Adeed part II begins . . . .

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
ok
my ending
so kwan &pai are going to get marry.she gave an invitation to win. win was mad so He kidnap her to his beAch house. 1/4way tHere win stoP 4 gas.kwan ran away and was hit by a car. she was taken 2 the hospItal sHe need a blood tranfer. everyone push wanna to do it and when they tooker DNa it it is not the same.deUn arrive and she has the same DNA . every1 found out except toRfun. nokyoon aNd woodsen fear about fun taken win so They both team up to kidnap fun. they took her to an? ............

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
abanDon house. fun escape at night. ThEy woke uP/polices surrounding the.win/Pai went out looking 4 fun. wIn foUnd fun fiRst they spend one night together in a cAve. they use each other heat to stay warM. pai saw them 2gether and kneW how much they love each other. if u love some1 u hAve to learn how to let go, pai did what was right. he left thai&move to europe. he Told fun to keeP the rinG and wear it on the right hand so she could remember him. fun and win got married. on the stage they were ask 2kiss

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
ok
my ending
so kwan &pai are going to get marry.she gave an invitation to win. win was mad so He kidnap her to his beAch house. 1/4way tHere win stoP 4 gas.kwan ran away and was hit by a car. she was taken 2 the hospItal sHe need a blood tranfer. everyone push wanna to do it and when they tooker DNa it it is not the same.deUn arrive and she has the same DNA . every1 found out except toRfun. nokyoon aNd woodsen fear about fun taken win so They both team up to kidnap fun. they took her to an? ............
oh, it's a good story, but the DNA test is not that simple.
i know your meaning. it should be blood type.maybe torfan has a very rare bloodtype from her mom.so they knew wanna isn't her mom.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
wanna killeD ek for 100,000baht she wAs cAught by the police and she also raTteD out nokyoon Uncle 4 paying her to do it.

fun Win lookchin deun john &the maid live happily 2gether aT SIMANTRA.

THE END

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Where's everyone? lol

Yeah, anything can happen in a lakorn. lol It just how Superman can fly. :p I hope there's going to be a big shock at the end of the lakorn.