Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OK DONE EDITING! LOL I kept "raw fish" b/c sushi is yummy I love sushi, raw fish is smelly it goes with their next dialogues :loool:
I've just found out why Skies isn't here for few days now. She can't get in, poor her, missed out a lot. :D
Haha it doesn't matter. I think they use sushi because in Thailand, the poor don't really eat sushi as in Torfun's case where Nok Yoong says she's eaten pla ra so try some sushi.

Why can't skies get in? Is it because firefox tells her that sarnworld is a suspected attack site? LOL.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, that is what she said on the other message board. So I left her a message hope she can get in now. :D

LOL yeah, I'll leave it up to whoever is subbling to change to whatever they like. ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Poor skies. I hope those who install trojans at sarNworld gets their computers infected. Rather, I want their whole network down lol.

I wonder where Aiyaja has been these days too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL you're going to be evil-wannaa and curse them now? hahahahaha :loool:

Last time Aiyaja was here, she said she is going to busy for awhile, that is why she isn't subbling it until the end of the month. Maybe she is on nice long vacation somewhere right now. :lol:

Anyway I'll be back in a while to spam with you ok. I'm multi-tasking here and need to finished this up first, so I can be here spamming more. :p :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL you're going to be evil-wannaa and curse them now? hahahahaha :loool:

Last time Aiyaja was here, she said she is going to busy for awhile, that is why she isn't subbling it until the end of the month. Maybe she is on nice long vacation somewhere right now. :lol:

Anyway I'll be back in a while to spam with you ok. I'm multi-tasking here and need to finished this up first, so I can be here spamming more. :p :lol:
Yep I am the n'rai afterall :lol:. It's ok, I'm going to go watch some talkshows and then head to bed so I this would be my conclusion of spamming for tonight.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i wonder where rose is cuz she's ALWAYS on here..LOL its not normal...hahahaha. =P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OK DONE EDITING! LOL I kept "raw fish" b/c sushi is yummy I love sushi, raw fish is smelly it goes with their next dialogues :loool:
I've just found out why Skies isn't here for few days now. She can't get in, poor her, missed out a lot. :D
lol...xp .. hahaha ur so funny xp.. awwe. poor skies..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You show up too late, we would have help with your headache by spamming together so you can forget your pains. But now everyone is leaving.

Hope you feel better soon, think of Kwan and Win. ;) lol :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. awwe.. really.. argh.. but thats fine.. my head is better hehehe.. lol.. we'll spam together next time.. xp..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I believe Nokyoong said: You're really a fire started cremated-piled.

TorFun said: You're also a matches that started the cremated-piled too.

Tawanchai: Don't do anything crazy here TorFun

TorFun: Then P'Tawanchai don't pour oil over cremated-piled that your lover already is a matches that ready to light them or it's going overboard/ or get out of hands ( :lol: something along that line)

After Torfun done talking to Deurn ...

Nokyoong: Take it the trophy for the varieties of acting of Thailand

TorFun: Thank you for giving me the trophy, mine is only within the country, but yours is International. Isn't that true P'Tawanchai?

Tawanchai: That is nonsense TorFun. Order foods NaeTae

OK you probably have that other translations already, right?

So I'm going to continue with Nokyoong and Torfun conversation only ok..

Nokyoong: Had eaten lots of "pha-la"(fermented fish) already, eat raw fish ok, so you know what is the difference *** I don't know if I should change raw fish to sushi, it don't sounds good with sushi, I like raw fish better, because you can see picture and rotten smell of fishes hahahaha :loool: but is up to whoever is subbing this, you can fix/change it ok.

TorFun: I don't feel anything, I like to eat like Thai-Thai, "pha-la" these day is very cleaned. The peoples that eat them it's half of the populations. But raw fish peoples eat it in groups. Groups that like lift itself(body), lower others. (heheheheh something like that) :lol:

OK after Nokyoong throw sushi at Torfun

TorFun: It's rotten scents, you want to covered up rotten smell? K'Nokyoong is "Pet" (I think she said pet here in english instead of Thai word, if I'm not mistaken because nokyoong is a peacock so in another word nokyoong is "sud" = some animal LOL OK someone correct me if I'm wrong) :lol: :loool:

Thanks, Maya! Those translations work perfectly. Thanks, everyone for helping!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Mizzcharm, I posted a Dao Kra Jai today that has lots of info about the Kwan and Poo M. and Poo Praiya thing. Its funny how Kwan's answers contradict Poo Monthana's.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
should i first watch this or ngao asoke. these two lakorn seems to be popular here at sw.
Hmm I'm not sure. I like both lakorns so....its really your choice. Both are kinda similar in the fact that pra'ek is dumb lol. Except, in Phom Ruk, the pra'ek is not as dumb as the pra'ek in Ngao Asoke who listens to the n'rai sooo much. But the n'rais in both are equally as bad. If you're looking for short episodes though, watch Ngao Asoke first. If you want to see something longer, watch Phom Ruk.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess i will go with this. i am not a fan of pong and i hate pra ek who always listens to nang rais. thanks.