Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
yeah....I have to either wait for it to be subbed or dubbed....whichever one comes first....will probably watch both because I love this lakorn so much.... will probably buy the dubbed version and download the subbed version....I'm crazy about this lakorn... :lol:
ME TOO
EVEN THOUGH I WOULD BE FINISH WITH THE MOVIE WHENEVER I GET BORED I THINK I WOULD JUST GO TO WATCH THIS MOVIE LIKE A THOUSAND TIME
THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO DDH

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
Tofun knows that Woosen isn't Duen's daughter right....how come she doesn't tell Duen that Woosen isn't her daughter if Torfun liked Duen so much.... she must know that Woosen isn't since Woosen is younger than her right????

ChenrukNote

Goddess
kwan is going to jail

is john and deaun suspecious that woodsen is not a real child because of the poor woman and look chin
why is nok yoon crying in the car and why is she so nice all of a sud.

so many question to ask
but i wish i could understand thai
but i just have to wait for it to be dubbed
John wishes that Torfun is Duern's daughter but Duern is not suspicious yet since her character is dumb.

As for Nok Yoong she's becoming nice because her maid told her to use her head to win back Tawanchai since she acts too much on her impulses and so she's making her enemies become her friend. She's crying in the car because she overheard Woonsen and Wanaa talking about how Tawanchai and Torfun are not siblings so Wanaa has A'Ek try to kill her by following her car. Nok yoong asks her uncle for help but he said too bad since he's busy and it's her own fault for having too many enemies.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
so cute when Tawanchai was holding Torfun and Look Chin came in and he started jumping up and down and saying something.... :lol:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
kwan is going to jail

is john and deaun suspecious that woodsen is not a real child because of the poor woman and look chin
why is nok yoon crying in the car and why is she so nice all of a sud.

so many question to ask
but i wish i could understand thai
but i just have to wait for it to be dubbed

i dont think their suspicious yet..maybe john is..she was crying in the car becuz waannaa told her that she overheard win and kwan talk and win said he didnt love poo that he loved kwan. and after that someone was following her with a motorcycle to try to kill her..she called her goo but he just rejected her. she is nice all of a sudden cuz its just an act..since being mean isnt helping her situation then shes ganna try to be nice to kwan so she can help her get win to marry her fast. since she knows kwan is different from waannaa and woosen.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: so sad when Tawanchai puts the flower in Torfun's hair and she takes it out and give it back to him and tells him to tell the other guy to get engage with her and then she walks away..... :lmao: .... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ........ :lmao: :lmao: ........ :lmao: .......

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i dont really like woosen for this episode!!

i thought poo wasnt badd in here...since she has to act like shes all nice to kwan..

haha gino was kute when he was jumping up and down when kwan and win was hugging..lol..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:lmao: so sad when Tawanchai puts the flower in Torfun's hair and she takes it out and give it back to him and tells him to tell the other guy to get engage with her and then she walks away..... :lmao: .... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ........ :lmao: :lmao: ........ :lmao: .......
haha it was sad but then i hate it when the guys put a flower on the girls ear/hair.. :p

haha...man! win should of hugged Kwan from behind instead of making her turn around... :(

haha but its alright... :)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
haha it was sad but then i hate it when the guys put a flower on the girls ear/hair.. :p

haha...man! win should of hugged Kwan from behind instead of making her turn around... :(

haha but its alright... :)

i know i thought he was ganna hug her too cuz it reallie looked like it! buttt nooo...ohh well.