Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
runwaydiva....don't think that scene is from episode 9 because I don't remember seeing it....I would definately remember since I watched it several times...lol....in episode 10....haven't watched it yet...:( still waiting to finish download....

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
they only been on teeneemochit. i like the cast. their all pretty. LOL. i mean win kwan pai and poo. the link to download is in the talkshow section u can download it there. =]

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know what the ratings for this lakorn has been these last couple of weeks....know it had really good ratings couple weeks back...

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yaaay.... :yahoo: .....dumb laptop....finally finished downloading.....finally get to watch it....will be back to comment.... :lol:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
everyone's so dumb for believing that woosen is Duen's real daughter.....urghhh....why does Torfun have to be sooo nice...and Duen so slow and stupid....annoying

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yeah....it would have been cute in the living room when Tawanchai was reading to Look Chin and Torfun was watching them....if only...if only....

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
kwan is going to jail

is john and deaun suspecious that woodsen is not a real child because of the poor woman and look chin
why is nok yoon crying in the car and why is she so nice all of a sud.

so many question to ask
but i wish i could understand thai
but i just have to wait for it to be dubbed

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
OH LOOK CHIN IS SSSSSOOOO SOOOO CUTE
HE WAS SO FUNNY WHEN HE WAS TALKING TO WIN AND WIN WAS SITTING DOWN
HE WAS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR
EVEN THOUGH I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAI
I LAUGH CAUSE OF HIS CUTENESS

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yeah....I have to either wait for it to be subbed or dubbed....whichever one comes first....will probably watch both because I love this lakorn so much.... will probably buy the dubbed version and download the subbed version....I'm crazy about this lakorn... :lol: