Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
:lol: I say the rich people. Duern trusts Wanna too easily even though Wanaa stole her baby. As for the director, I wouldn't blame him, I'd blame the script writer.
true
duern is too stupid
how could she trust a woman who stole her daughter and thinks onlly about the money

ChenrukNote

Goddess
true
duern is too stupid
how could she trust a woman who stole her daughter and thinks onlly about the money
Seriously! I think that's where Torfun got her stupidity as well :lol:. Torfun is way too forgiving to Wanna, even though Wanaa is such a biatch to her. Arggh such weak nang'eks in here and Ngao Asoke. That's why I have to watch Kom faek to make up for it. Do you watch Kom faek?

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Seriously! I think that's where Torfun got her stupidity as well :lol:. Torfun is way too forgiving to Wanna, even though Wanaa is such a biatch to her. Arggh such weak nang'eks in here and Ngao Asoke. That's why I have to watch Kom faek to make up for it. Do you watch Kom faek?

sometimes
but i only watch it for cee and cheer character
they are cool

i know i will definitely watch it when in is dubbed in khmer

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
This is stupid!!!! I hate that it turned out this way! I can't believe that Duern is going to believe something this senseless and is going to agree that woonseen is the daughter! come on! if i have to find out that she's my daughter after what a bitch she is! and in my heart i think torfun is, i would have gotten a DNA test!!!! OMG did you see poo face when she was contemplating if woonseen was Duern Daughter! I have the feeling that she is going to become more psychotic!!! LOL...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This is stupid!!!! I hate that it turned out this way! I can't believe that Duern is going to believe something this senseless and is going to agree that woonseen is the daughter! come on! if i have to find out that she's my daughter after what a bitch she is! and in my heart i think torfun is, i would have gotten a DNA test!!!! OMG did you see poo face when she was contemplating if woonseen was Duern Daughter! I have the feeling that she is going to become more psychotic!!! LOL...
I totally hate Poo's character in here. Its so ironic how she's always calling Torfun and her family poor, without a good class, good education and crap when Nok Yoong's current situation isn't any better. She's just as low as Torfun's family by burning down the community, keeping Tawanchai's 500 million baht, and forcing her friend to split the profits of selling the land to make the new shopping center.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHA I HATE DEURN FOR TRUSTING WANAA...TOO...

MAN!! I THOUGHT THIS DRAMA WAS SO KUTE BUT THEN INTENSE ALL OF A SUD.

IT WAS SO KUTE AND FUNNY WHEN WIN WAS IN KWANS CLOSET!!

MAUAHHAHAHHAHA...THAT WAS FUNNI!!!

CANT WAIT FOT TOMORROWS EPISODE=DD

EDIT....GRRR...I SWEAR I SORTA HATE POO N'RAI ACTING!! I DISLIKE IT WHEN ONE OF HER EYES GETT SMALL..

ARRGGHHH...SO ANNOYING...WHY IS KWAN SO WEAK!!!!...LMAO..

Man this lakorn is making me mad stupid Deun gawsh didn't she hear Woonsen call Kwan "Pee"? And didn't she remember that Wanna didn't have a child BEFORE stealing her baby? And her mom, gawd if that's not really her daughter why be so mean to Torfun and so nice to Woonsen?

When will Thai lakorns learn to tie things together?

roselovesice

Man this lakorn is making me mad stupid Deun gawsh didn't she hear Woonsen call Kwan "Pee"? And didn't she remember that Wanna didn't have a child BEFORE stealing her baby? And her mom, gawd if that's not really her daughter why be so mean to Torfun and so nice to Woonsen?

When will Thai lakorns learn to tie things together?

HAHA GIRL! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING TOO WHEN I WAS WATCHING IT!!

GRRR...IM PISS BECAUSE DEUN ACTUALLY TRUST THAT WOOSEN IS THE DAUGHTER...I MEAN COME ON LADII...SHE

BITCHED SLAPP YOU!! WHY WOULD YOU STILL ACCEPT SOMEBODII LIKE THAT..LMAO..

SHES SO DUMB IN A WAY!!..

roselovesice

HEY DID YOUR GUYS NOTICE THAT POO WAS CRYING VERY HARD IN THIS EPISODE..WELL OF COURSE YOU GUYS DID..

AND YOU GUYS REMEBER WHEN POO SAID TO THE PRESS THAT GOLF MADE HER CRY...

WELL WHEN I LOOK AT IT..GOLF WAS RIGHT!! POO WAS JUST CRYING FOR THE LAKORN!!!

DONT YA THINK SO TOO??!?!=DD