Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder what's going to happen in the next episode.. I don't know thai, so i can't understand what the preview said... I'm just watching all the action...

YAY!!! I OWN THIS PAGE!!!
well probably is b/c i'm the only one spamming... how sad... where's everyone today? Am I the only one who's crazy about this episode?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i wonder what's going to happen in the next episode.. I don't know thai, so i can't understand what the preview said... I'm just watching all the action...

YAY!!! I OWN THIS PAGE!!!
well probably is b/c i'm the only one spamming... how sad... where's everyone today? Am I the only one who's crazy about this episode?
The preview said that Wanaa told Torfun and Look Chin that Woonsen is not her daughter. Also, Wanaa asks Torfun if she's jealous of Woonsen and told Torfun to make Tawanchai hate her.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
............♥..
........♥........♥
.....♥...............♥
...♥....................♥
..♥......................♥
.♥........................♥... ......♥....♥
♥.........................♥... ♥.............♥
.♥.........................♥.. .............♥
..♥.........................♥. .............♥
...♥....love phom ruk roy adeed
.....♥....................... ..........♥
........♥.................... .......♥
............♥................ ....♥
...............♥............. .♥
..................♥.........♥
....................♥.....♥
.....................♥..♥
.......................♥
......................♥
.....................♥
......................♥
.......................♥

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
☆┌─� ─�☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─�
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─�-┘─┘ ♥PeAcE♥
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└�▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └�▒▒▒▒┌

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ok, I'll talk about the lakorn lol.

I love the part where John's like Woonsen, she's ugly and terrible. She's going to hell like her mother. LMFAO.

I'll be back later to spam after I finish watching today's episode of Ngao Asoke.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No he doesn't like Woonsen that's why he tells Duern that if Woonsen is her daughter, they're going to hell but for Duern, he'll gladly go to hell lol. Did you not watch today's episode?