Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK here is my takes on the whole things, and I'm not taking any sides ok, just telling like it is, since I don't know the whole story myself, just reading from everyone that posted up.

If Kwan did show up to works late and make everyone wait for her. Wouldn't that be the directors or producers job to tell her to get her act together etc, etc? Why would only Poo(Wannaa) be the one that is complaining but others didn't?
And as old as Poo herself is, would it be more appropriate to speak to Kwan personally and tell her that she should not come late and made other wait for her etc. Because when calling someone "buffalo" to their face just because they are late, that is very insulting. Poo should have speaked to the directors/producers/ or whoever is charge and let them dealt with Kwan instead of arguing with Kwan like a child. By going public about the whole situations is just not a way to deal with problem either if not you have other intentions and want to ruin Kwan for whatever reasons. Does she ever have bad rep. as being late in other lakorn set or just this one? Anyone know, please let me know LOL
As for Kwan, maybe she did made that crank calls, maybe she did not, you just never know. And as for her mention that her father is a policeman, wouldn't that make her knows that is wrong to do that and wouldn't she know that they could trace the calls anyway? And the news also said she's on the phone with Golf all the time and that she's wasting other peoples time by always be on the phone and not working. If they knew that she's on the phone all the time with Golf, how come they didn't know she crank calls someone? And would she be wasting time crank calls Poo if she's constantly talking to Golf to the point of they didn't get work done? *OK there is a conflict to this story here.
As for Golf harassed Poo(Nokyoong) to the point that she cried and can't work all day, is that means she cried the whole day? That is just childish. And no I'm not saying Golf is right, but come on now.
This lakorn seems to doomed from the start (I mean gossiping and news, not the lakorn itself ok LOL ), ever since they put two rivalry n'ek to play along side one another, when I don't see any point of putting Poo in this lakorn other than to cause controversies. Her role is not that significantly important to have another n'ek play the role. The can get any n'rai to play it, why put Poo in there for? I see nothing different or important about her roles that needs to have her there, and instead of kick start her career looks more like it back fire since she's terrible at it. No offense to those that think she act good in here, and I do like Poo, but this roles is so not for her.
Lastly where the heck is all the producers or directors, how come none of them said anything about all these problems? Their lakorn set is filled with bad press etc, yet none said anything? Since they're the bigger peoples in all of these, shouldn't they come out and said something? Seems like they are all enjoy the attention this lakorns is giving them whether being good or bad, after all rating for this lakorn is pretty good.

So over all, I think is all a bad case of he said, she said, so at end they are still going to have to work together and see each faces because they all work in the industry. No use of trying to ruin each others by going public because there will still be fans for both side that will stick to their favorites no matter what the outcome is.
All I can say is, I love the lakorn and crazy about it, so I don't give a hoot what everyone is saying or who's slapping who as long as they produces good lakorn for me to watch and be entertain when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. So they can beat the crap out of each others for all I care, just don't make stupid lakorn for me to watch that's all I ask for.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
NO? that's a disappointment, I was hoping someone would for the sake of sweet scene :lol: hahahahaha
NOPE! YEAH IN A WAY..LMAO..HAHA IF WIN GOT SHOT..KWAN WOULD OF TOOK CARE OF HIM..WELL..MAYBE..LMAO..

HAHA BUT SHE DID TAKE CARE OF HIM WHEN THEY WENT TO SLEEP..THAT WAS SO KUTE=DDD

OK here is my takes on the whole things, and I'm not taking any sides ok, just telling like it is, since I don't know the whole story myself, just reading from everyone that posted up.

If Kwan did show up to works late and make everyone wait for her. Wouldn't that be the directors or producers job to tell her to get her act together etc, etc? Why would only Poo(Wannaa) be the one that is complaining but others didn't?
And as old as Poo herself is, would it be more appropriate to speak to Kwan personally and tell her that she should not come late and made other wait for her etc. Because when calling someone "buffalo" to their face just because they are late, that is very insulting. Poo should have speaked to the directors/producers/ or whoever is charge and let them dealt with Kwan instead of arguing with Kwan like a child. By going public about the whole situations is just not a way to deal with problem either if not you have other intentions and want to ruin Kwan for whatever reasons. Does she ever have bad rep. as being late in other lakorn set or just this one? Anyone know, please let me know LOL
As for Kwan, maybe she did made that crank calls, maybe she did not, you just never know. And as for her mention that her father is a policeman, wouldn't that make her knows that is wrong to do that and wouldn't she know that they could trace the calls anyway? And the news also said she's on the phone with Golf all the time and that she's wasting other peoples time by always be on the phone and not working. If they knew that she's on the phone all the time with Golf, how come they didn't know she crank calls someone? And would she be wasting time crank calls Poo if she's constantly talking to Golf to the point of they didn't get work done? *OK there is a conflict to this story here.
As for Golf harassed Poo(Nokyoong) to the point that she cried and can't work all day, is that means she cried the whole day? That is just childish. And no I'm not saying Golf is right, but come on now.
This lakorn seems to doomed from the start (I mean gossiping and news, not the lakorn itself ok LOL ), ever since they put two rivalry n'ek to play along side one another, when I don't see any point of putting Poo in this lakorn other than to cause controversies. Her role is not that significantly important to have another n'ek play the role. The can get any n'rai to play it, why put Poo in there for? I see nothing different or important about her roles that needs to have her there, and instead of kick start her career looks more like it back fire since she's terrible at it. No offense to those that think she act good in here, and I do like Poo, but this roles is so not for her.
Lastly where the heck is all the producers or directors, how come none of them said anything about all these problems? Their lakorn set is filled with bad press etc, yet none said anything? Since they're the bigger peoples in all of these, shouldn't they come out and said something? Seems like they are all enjoy the attention this lakorns is giving them whether being good or bad, after all rating for this lakorn is pretty good.

So over all, I think is all a bad case of he said, she said, so at end they are still going to have to work together and see each faces because they all work in the industry. No use of trying to ruin each others by going public because there will still be fans for both side that will stick to their favorites no matter what the outcome is.
All I can say is, I love the lakorn and crazy about it, so I don't give a hoot what everyone is saying or who's slapping who as long as they produces good lakorn for me to watch and be entertain when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. So they can beat the crap out of each others for all I care, just don't make stupid lakorn for me to watch that's all I ask for.
SO AGREE!!!!
AND HAHAHAH THAT SURE IS LONG!!..LMAO..

I THINK THE PRODUCERS AND ETC..SHOULD COME OUT AND KINDA CLEAR IT OUT BECAUSE ITS THEIR ACTORS AND ACTRESS THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH EACH OTHER AND I KNOW THAT THEIR LAKORN IS GETTING GOOD RATINGS BUT WITH THE ACTORS HATING ON EACHOTHER IS NOT GOOD!!
LOL..
POO IS SORTA DUMB FOR MAKING IT SUCH A BIG DEAL..THOSE 2 POOS!!
OKAIS SO IF KWAN IS ALWAYS ON THE PHONE WITH GOLF...HOW CAN SHE PRANK CALL POO AND HER HUSBAND??
PLUS SHOULDNT KWAN HAVE HER OWN CELL?? WHY WOULD SHE BORROW A MAIDS CELL??
THAT IS TRUE THAT KWAN SHOULD KNOW SINCE HER FATHER IS A POLICE..
WEIRD..AND MADNESS!!!
I SWEAR THEY ALL NEED TO TALK TO EACHOTHER ABOUT THIS!!!

ps..dang!! needa go pee!!..lmao..=PPP

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL yeah as I mention I will reply when I have time because is going to be long :loool: hehehehe

So how come no one interview the maid yet since she said Kwan borrowed her phone? I want to hear what she have to say.

But hey we just never knows, Kwan maybe did made that calls. Then on the show they seems to get along well... so it only means all of them has two faces, so we shouldn't believe neither one of them :lol: It's a small problem but hype up to be something so big.

So let us just concentrate on their lakorn and see when Tawanchai going to find out the true. I so can not wait tomorrow is too long of a wait now. :D

I got to hurry and watch ep. 8 soon before tomorrow ep. comes. ;)

roselovesice

hahaha yeah me too=DD

they should somewhat interview the maid..or smthing..

hahha you should watch it!! so kkute and awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!..lmao..

yeah...it does take long..which sucks!!..lmao..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK finally watch DKJ, date on the 11th, so now Poo(Wannaa) not wanting to give interview because she will have to talk to "puyai"(meaning adults, in this case probably mean the high authority that involved) first as to what to do? LOL isn't that a little late to be going to puyai for opinion now? :D

And they also said they know who did it... but why aint they revealing. I want to know too. :p :loool:

roselovesice

haha...i want to know it too!!=DD

oh wow!! that is super duper late!! she could of done that in the first place instead of making it such a big deal on shows..dang!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OK finally watch DKJ, date on the 11th, so now Poo(Wannaa) not wanting to give interview because she will have to talk to "puyai"(meaning adults, in this case probably mean the high authority that involved) first as to what to do? LOL isn't that a little late to be going to puyai for opinion now? :D

And they also said they know who did it... but why aint they revealing. I want to know too. :p :loool:
Poo Monthana can't talk anymore because I'm sure Khun Daeng (the Ch7 boss) shut her up lol.

I totally agree that they talked to Kwan and Poo kinda late. When they first knew that the two disliked eachother they should've had a talk with both of them to settle their differences for the sake of work but no they had to let it be blown out of proportion first. I'm sure people will still tune in to see if the slaps are real now. LOL I know I would.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
wow so now she want to shut up
it would be better if she shut up in the first place
why didn't she think of that before

TO MAYA: IT'S OK. TAKE YOUR TIME TO TRANSLATE EP 7. I COULD WAIT FOR EPISODE 8

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
nai i wanna see the DKJ that kwan said it wasnt her! is it up yet?? n e ways i cant wait for the lakorn tomorrow!!! ahh! wow...now we're behind the other lakorn gnao asoke..

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
i waited so long and no one is on
and when roselovesice is on i have to go to sleep
what time do u camper sleep
it is like twelve here
night

roselovesice

Who cares about them!!! Let's just focus on Luke Chin!!! His adorable acting will definitely change your moods!
hahaha okais=DD

yepp!! he is the kutest=DDD

hahaha i cant wait till tomorrow!!!

man!! so mad because this warning crapp keeps popping out on me when i try to reply and enter the site...

on firefox...weird..i thought its suppose to work good on firefox..hmm...lool...

roselovesice

i waited so long and no one is on
and when roselovesice is on i have to go to sleep
what time do u camper sleep
it is like twelve here
night

aww..haha..well night night=DD

i dont go to sleep till late...and i get on at night..

well its onlee 11:12 pm over here at my place..

well nai nai=DD

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
you know, no matter how cute it is, no matter what way you look at it, Win is still falling for someone who he THINKS is his COUSIN.

O___O

But I still watch this lakorn. lol