Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i think poo is still bad..the reason she slapped him was becuz he didnt believe her that waanaa and ek were husband and wife..cuz then poo was fighting with waanaa then she got mad and told win about the husband and wife thing without thinking that it would help kwan. she was just mad. but he didnt listen to her so she slapped him for being blind and stupid. and didnt listen to her..so thats why. she wasnt trying to help kwan. she was just trying to open up waanaa's secret. so that win can kick the out of the house. but about the golf thingy..how did allt his happen im lost!? how did kwan and poo montana have problems?? i thought they were cool becuz i seen an interview with them both togther talking and stuff...and then about poo priya..i thought their drama was just rumors..?? that they had no problems...cuz all the interviews and behind the scenes i seen they talk to eachother and laugh with eachother and play around..like on teenee. and about kwan and golf..i thought they dont see eachother..they just talk online. now how come he visits her and talk on the phone with her???? how did that happen??? i thought they werent close..and how does it conflict to poo having problems with kwan even more?? im lost..can someone please answer all my questions..LOL i just want to know wats going on..so i think golf is the reason kwan and win wont be a couple..hehehe. jk but i wonder if kwan and win have feelings for eachother!!! =]

EDIT: OMG I OWn A PAGE!!!!!!!!! FInALLY AFTER SOOOO MAnY PAGES I DIDnT OWn!!!! YAAAAAAAYYY!!! =]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHAHAHA.... OH DANG!! THATS ALOT OF WRITING!!..LOL...

HHAHA THATS FUNNII ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE...

GIRL! IM CONFUSE TOO!!!! AND I'M PRETTY MAD BECAUSE IF THEIR HAVING PROBLEMS..HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO

CONTINUE FILMING?!?!?!?

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =[[[[[

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The big news is that Poo Monthana came out and slashed Kwan's reputation saying she's a disrespectful actress because she never arrives to the lakorn set on time and when she does arrive she makes people have to wait for her. So Poo M. is pissed about that part. Then there were more news that came out because Poo Monthana went to the police station to press charges against the person that keeps prank calling and sending a threatening message to her cell. In the news, they said the police already traced the phone and it belonged to someone on the set of Phom Ruk so at first they said it was a maid on the set but the maid said she never did that she lended her phone to a "n'ek" in the set. Also on Kaan Paak, they said that the police already knows the real person who did this but they just won't reveal who it is.

About Golf, I read at thairath.co.th that Golf went to the Phom Ruk lakorn set and yelled at Poo Praiya for having problems with Kwan. So then Poo Praiya started crying and they couldn't continue filming for that day.

Here's the link to the thairath article: http://thairath.co.th/news.php?section=ent...p;content=96806

Also if you want to see the news about this, I posted up Dao Kra Jai in the talkshow/special events thread.

Anyways I'm out for the night. Gotta wake up early again tomorrow. Arggghh!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
The big news is that Poo Monthana came out and slashed Kwan's reputation saying she's a disrespectful actress because she never arrives to the lakorn set on time and when she does arrive she makes people have to wait for her. So Poo M. is pissed about that part. Then there were more news that came out because Poo Monthana went to the police station to press charges against the person that keeps prank calling and sending a threatening message to her cell. In the news, they said the police already traced the phone and it belonged to someone on the set of Phom Ruk so at first they said it was a maid on the set but the maid said she never did that she lended her phone to a "n'ek" in the set. Also on Kaan Paak, they said that the police already knows the real person who did this but they just won't reveal who it is.

About Golf, I read at thairath.co.th that Golf went to the Phom Ruk lakorn set and yelled at Poo Praiya for having problems with Kwan. So then Poo Praiya started crying and they couldn't continue filming for that day.

Here's the link to the thairath article: http://thairath.co.th/news.php?section=ent...p;content=96806

Also if you want to see the news about this, I posted up Dao Kra Jai in the talkshow/special events thread.

Anyways I'm out for the night. Gotta wake up early again tomorrow. Arggghh!

but why would kwan do such a thing?? but if the maid said she lend her phone to a n'ek..dont u think she meas kwan since shes the n'ek. and how come the maid said to a n'ek instead of her name..since its obvious that she said a n'ek which is kwan!! soo she totally told on kwan! so they wont reveal it cuZ they want to protect the person who did it..so maybe it was kwan... =/ or someone that wants poo to think it was kwan since they have problems already. wow then that person is good thinking knowing they have problems then making kwan look bad..or maybe it was someone on set that dont like kwan..so who could it be!! goshh soo confuse...i want to know the whole truth...but i read in a artical that it couldnt be kwan cuz she was in the hospital cuZ she lost her voice...so she couldnt be the caller...but kwan didnt come out defending herself though...so it kinda makes u think...i dont know...i have thoughts and oppinions.. =/ so im still lost..wats the problem between kwan and poo priya?? hmmmm....so i wonder where kwan and everyone else was wen supposedly golf yelled at her...who was the one who came out that golf yelled at her? i have soo many assumptions and im always curious...since i love kwan! i hope she reallie didnt do it!!

roselovesice

WAAAHHH!!! I CANT READ THAI TOO!!!..LMAO...

HAHHAHA..SOMEBODII SHOULD WRITE A STORY OF WIN AND KWAN!!! THAT'LL BE SO KUTE!!! XD!!!

LMAO..

roselovesice

HMMMM ..SO BORED...I WONDER WHY THERE ISNT SO MUCH SPAMMING AFTER SARNWORLD CAME BACK....LOL..

roselovesice

but why would kwan do such a thing?? but if the maid said she lend her phone to a n'ek..dont u think she meas kwan since shes the n'ek. and how come the maid said to a n'ek instead of her name..since its obvious that she said a n'ek which is kwan!! soo she totally told on kwan! so they wont reveal it cuZ they want to protect the person who did it..so maybe it was kwan... =/ or someone that wants poo to think it was kwan since they have problems already. wow then that person is good thinking knowing they have problems then making kwan look bad..or maybe it was someone on set that dont like kwan..so who could it be!! goshh soo confuse...i want to know the whole truth...but i read in a artical that it couldnt be kwan cuz she was in the hospital cuZ she lost her voice...so she couldnt be the caller...but kwan didnt come out defending herself though...so it kinda makes u think...i dont know...i have thoughts and oppinions.. =/ so im still lost..wats the problem between kwan and poo priya?? hmmmm....so i wonder where kwan and everyone else was wen supposedly golf yelled at her...who was the one who came out that golf yelled at her? i have soo many assumptions and im always curious...since i love kwan! i hope she reallie didnt do it!!

I KNOW HUH...EVERYTHINGS SO GAY NOW!!! WTH!???!?!

GRRR...MADNESS!!!

roselovesice

OMG!!! I'M RE WATCHING PRRA AND I JUST NOTICED THAT WIN SAID GOOD NIGHT TO KWAN ON THEIR ONE NIGHT AWAY!!!!

AWW SO KUTE!!! AND WIN WAS LAUGHING SO KUTE!!! SUPER UBER KUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
well kwan couldn't say anything defending it cause she is sick
the doctor said she could not talk
lyn said it was a cover up it may be true or not
just have to wait and see

skies

sarNie Adult
aiyo...i knew it...i knew the drama about kwan and the poos was going to pop up here...lol...like duh!
anyways, that sucks! it sucks bc the costars are having problems with each other! awe...i feel bad for both sides...can't they all just work together and nicely....
maybe kwan is getting all the positive comments and the nang'rais aren't so they want to start something????
tsk tsk tsk...this is really making both sides look and sound bad...
but about kwan getting sick, i think she really is....in ep. 8 you can really tell...so that little 'news' about her trying to coverup or runaway is bull...

anyways, back to the lakorn....lol
i can't wait to see them people again... :D

skies

sarNie Adult
AND! i don't see what the problem is with golf and kwan talking...friends or not...it's their business....why is he even included/involved....*sigh *SIGH *SIGH

skies

sarNie Adult
the news is a blah

let focus on the movie
can't wait
in episode eight did he say i love u
can someone plls summarize

LOVE BRRA
yes, he did say 'i love you' but she left before he even got the chance to say it...
summaries??? lol...i'll leave that to the thai speakers... :D