Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I finished it so its uploading right now. I will post the link here when the processing for Youtube has been completed.

Here you go girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UepOza3wHEU
LOL I get confused watching this because I was trying to read the subbing and listen to what they are saying at the same time :D I think I'll go download and watch the one without subbing. I don't know why I can't watch Thai movie with sub, because I always try to see if the subbing match with the actually speaking and I got myself confuse and don't understand the movie. hahahahaha. But if is sub for other language then is good for me since I don't understand the language anyway. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I've uploaded Bpom Ruk Roy Adeet Episode 1.1 with English Subtitle. The other parts will come out shortly this week.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've uploaded Bpom Ruk Roy Adeet Episode 1.1 with English Subtitle. The other parts will come out shortly this week.

Thuynmt, you should put your link here as well, so others will know where to find it, because some peoples don't want to click back few pages for that. :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i miss this thred....haven't been here scince page....i guess 64....dang u guys r so into the thread....have to finish part 5...i'm so late......

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
omg...if only someone can translate the preview for the next episode...thanks :D

OK here is a rough translating ... not that good, but is understandable :lol: :p

Poo: The real you has no value

Poo: (I don’t understand what she said at the beginning because is hard to understand her accent, but she said something about) …. “you and your mother drug your own brother� or something in that line.

Woonsen: Don’t let her be in my way lined with roses

Woonsen: You flirt into trouble , you have money, why don’t you go find a hotel for your love fling.

TorFun: Male after male, I want to collect them all into my Harem.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK just got done watching DKJ from yesterday. GOSH Gino is so hilarious and cute when he didn't want to cry, but he's crying. Poor Gino. :D

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
oh my geee todae ep. was good!!!
i lvoe win and kwan together!!!
hate the fake mom and her fake sister!!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D No problem Thuynmt ;)

Skies, don't forget to check your PM box, I going to send you sample of first part of ep. 7 and see if that is what you want ok. ;)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
so i finished watching episode 7..soooo cute!! they hardly argued..haha. but tomorrows episode their ganna misunderstand eachother agen! arghhh those bitches..lol but i love this lakorn...waiting for tomorrows episode sooo bad!!!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
yeah it would be so great for a kiss and slap part
but i am sure they don't have it

too bad

and thanks for the sub
we all apprecicate it

ROCK ON BRRA FANS

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No problem Nong Nina K. LOL, how old are you?
You're welcome :D.
No Kwan wasn't complaining about young age. Win says that she's complaining because of her age as though she's old since old people get tired easily. So Kwan retaliates saying that don't you mean my young age since she's younger than him :lol:.

OH HAHAH OKAIS THANKS=D

WOW!! TODAIS EPISODE WAS KUTE!!!

LIKE WHY DID WIN GRAB KWANS HAND WHEN THEY WERE TALKING ?? WHEN SHE WENT TO SEE HIM AT THE HOSPITAL..

AWWW POOR KWAN..PLUS LIKE WHY WAS SHE CRYING!!?!?

HAHAHA THIS IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST EPISODE BECAUE THEIR HOLDING HANDS AND SPENDING A DAY ALONE..LOL..

CANT WAIT FOR TMRS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!
:lol:

roselovesice

I THOUHGT KWAN WAS REALLY PRETTY WITH HER HAIR DOWN AND NEW CLOTHINGS TOO!!!

WHAT?!?!??! WHY DOES KWAN AND EK HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM FOR???

NOOO!! MY POOR LOOK CHIN!!!!! WAAAAHHH..ILL GO SAVE THEM!!

ROSELOVESICE TO THE RESCUE!!!!!! =P

roselovesice

OK here is a rough translating ... not that good, but is understandable :lol: :p

Poo: The real you has no value

Poo: (I don’t understand what she said at the beginning because is hard to understand her accent, but she said something about) …. “you and your mother drug your own brother� or something in that line.

Woonsen: Don’t let her be in my way lined with roses

Woonsen: You flirt into trouble , you have money, why don’t you go find a hotel for your love fling.

TorFun: Male after male, I want to collect them all into my Harem.

WOW!!! THANKS

THIS IS INTENSE BUT I STILL DO NOT GET WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON...LOL..