Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello :)
I can't wait till tomorrow episode wow. They are going to put something in Gino's milk so mean. Anyways I wonder if Kwan will get shot or Win.

skies

sarNie Adult
Hello :)
I can't wait till tomorrow episode wow. They are going to put something in Gino's milk so mean. Anyways I wonder if Kwan will get shot or Win.
me too i can't wait! i'm almost finished with ep. 7....

eeks, what???? put something in gino's milk???? shot???? omg!

skies

sarNie Adult
muaha...they're alone and away from all them crazy people...
omg, spoilers, translations, pic, etc....come come come!!!!! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
me too i can't wait! i'm almost finished with ep. 7....

eeks, what???? put something in gino's milk???? shot???? omg!
They're putting sleeping pills in Look Chin's milk so that he can fall asleep and the plans would go as plan. I think they're probably planning to have Fun and A'Ek seem like they're sleeping together so Tawan will misunderstand. I HATE Wanaa and Woonsen so dammmmnnnn much! There's just too many n'rais in this lakorn!

thuy

sarNie Egg
Hi everybody! I am now another one totally addicted to this lakorn :D I love Win and Kwan and cannot get enough! I am looking forward to ep. 8, hope it will be full of sweet scenes, now that they already like each other ;)

Uggh I hate the mother and the sister so bad rawr and Kwan's so stupid to always let her "mother" win. I mean, garsh. She wins everyone BUT her mother. I actually want to know what happens when Kwan realizes the truth. Haha then I'd be so happy to see them die muahahaha.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
this is one of the most sweetest episode yet
i hope it would be like other casual lakorn where they go into a hotel and there is only one room left.

ANYWAY MORE DRAMA
POOR KWAN. she have to share the same bed as EK
eeeewww

Well this is a good opputunity for slap and kiss part with win and kwan

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Uggh I hate the mother and the sister so bad rawr and Kwan's so stupid to always let her "mother" win. I mean, garsh. She wins everyone BUT her mother. I actually want to know what happens when Kwan realizes the truth. Haha then I'd be so happy to see them die muahahaha.
:lol: hahahhahahah yeak let them dieeeeeeeeeee I want to see that too. :lol: LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
They're putting sleeping pills in Look Chin's milk so that he can fall asleep and the plans would go as plan. I think they're probably planning to have Fun and A'Ek seem like they're sleeping together so Tawan will misunderstand. I HATE Wanaa and Woonsen so dammmmnnnn much! There's just too many n'rais in this lakorn!
Wannaa is so stupid, she has no heart at all. I hope Ek beats her up soon... can't stand her and Woonsen.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everybody! I am now another one totally addicted to this lakorn :D I love Win and Kwan and cannot get enough! I am looking forward to ep. 8, hope it will be full of sweet scenes, now that they already like each other ;)

:clap: Hi Thuy, welcome new PRRA fan. :lol:

kermint

sarNie Adult
man, i still can't believe dat pr'ek's sooooo "NGOH". he believes everything like other people told him. why?????????

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, will watch ep. 7 tonight, right now just reading comment by those that watched already... so I wouldn't be so mad and tempting to go in there and slap someone when I finally watch it. :loool: