hmmm....i might call it a night...lol..

ill see what happends=D

if i dont get yelled at...lol...

hahah..might still be on..

hmm dunno yet...

edit oh yeah i owned a page..lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i see rose is back .. xp .. hmm i saw the finale of the fireworks keke.. i was fun but .. f*** my freaken dog's pitbulls kept biting me n barking so i was like F*** lmao.. hahahaha ... but overall it was fun kekeke...
The fireworks is too loud for the dogs, should leave the dogs inside during this time, because too many fireworks and noise going on. They don't like loud noise, your dog probably tried to tell you by biting you. :D

Anyway, yes can't wait for next episode. I'm so bored right now looking for something exciting to watch, but nothing beats PRRA. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha i def will next time kekeke .. but then again they always go attack lol.. kekeke .. i think the dog is still mad about fettin her ears cut kekeke.. because my bro took it to the shop to go cut the othre day xp .... lalalala...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HEY THANKS VALLAPA=D

HAHAHA..I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!...XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN TRANSLATE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT=D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aww xlilanimeanjox was rude to her dog by not leaving them inside for the fireworks. What a n'rai lmao.
lmao.. hahaha im a n'rai now because of my dogs kekeke lol.. hmm but it wasnt that loud though.. jus sound like some gun shots hehe lol..

roselovesice

hmm..so bored....

spammin by myself..haha..im gonna be tired as heck!..lol.

hmmm should i rewatch episode 5 and 6 or all...but if i do..it makes me more anxious for the next episode plus

i watched it a bazillion times!!..lol..

hmm what to do..............................................................................
.......=p

roselovesice

Dang, we are fast aren't we? Anyway, I haven't seen the episodes yet, been so busy with everything so no summaries guys. I hope someone else will be able to do that. ;) Just wanted to drop by and then I gotta go. :p
hahah fast like a puma!!..lmao..

ahh..okkais..we get ya..hope to see you more later in the threads=D

roselovesice

Win and Kwan definitely needs some alone time. Whenever they are together, they either fight or someone annoying like Woonsen and NokYoong comes in. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
so true girl...hate the bitches..nah! thats too mean..ill just say n'rai..lol..=P

roselovesice

they should hurry up and let kwan know her real mom so she can win can understand they not cousin or relative ...... more love scene

seriously!! at least more ppl understands me!!..lmao..haha..jk..jk..

gah! i hate ch7..okais seriously if there is only 12-13 episodes or so..

they better hurry up with that shit..i want an "RRRRR" scence..lmao..

haha..i wish that'll ever happend..sweeet scences is fine for now i guess..lol..

hahaha=PPPPPPPPPPPP

roselovesice

well just stopping by here to catch up..lol well now imma start my day..going to sanfran! ganna walk the golden gate bridge! hehe. bye.

P.S. i cant wait for this lakorn!!! soooooooooo long!!! i love kwan and win! =]

ohhh the golden bridge eh..awesomeness=D

haha tell us what you did there=P