Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
well just stopping by here to catch up..lol well now imma start my day..going to sanfran! ganna walk the golden gate bridge! hehe. bye.

P.S. i cant wait for this lakorn!!! soooooooooo long!!! i love kwan and win! =]

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
wow
do u guys ever sleep

camping in here....lol
i went to sleep and come back it is like 9 more pgs

i demand more sweet scence

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oooo we are going to get to see behind the scenes of Phom Ruk on Dao Kra Jai this Sunday! I'll make sure to upload it quickly on Sunday for you all to see :D.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So Kwan finally wears nice clothing and leaves her hair down in the next episode huh? About time.

Edit: Maya thanks for the rep point :kiss:. You're too kind which further proves you're definitely the n'ek lol.
Oh I just saw this post :lol: hehehe Nai_1_1 you're too funny :loool: It's a "thank you" for your kindness for uploaded for us/everyone. ;)

Anyway, I don't know about you guys, but I hope Kwan did move out from that house and be by herself or with Lookchin, so Win can kick the rest of her family and Ek out too. Then Win can go look for her and spend happy hours together with no one bothering them. :lol: They needs some alone time together. :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooo we are going to get to see behind the scenes of Phom Ruk on Dao Kra Jai this Sunday! I'll make sure to upload it quickly on Sunday for you all to see :D.
Oh I can't wait to see that. Thanks in advance for uploading ok.
Counting down the day to the next episode, but the behind the scene will do for now. :lol:

We camped out here until next episode runwaydiva94

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Win and Kwan definitely needs some alone time. Whenever they are together, they either fight or someone annoying like Woonsen and NokYoong comes in. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, we are fast aren't we? Anyway, I haven't seen the episodes yet, been so busy with everything so no summaries guys. I hope someone else will be able to do that. ;) Just wanted to drop by and then I gotta go. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i forgot rose is busy today keke xp .. hmmmm not much spammin has been done xp .. lalalalalala...

skies

sarNie Adult
OK I'm back peoples. Who's here to spam with me and what is there to talk about today? :lol:
skies, you can't watch it on youtube either?
Lalala, eastcoast here! :yahoo:

i can watch it on youtube but you know i would have to wait for a long time bc it loads slow...

oh dang, page 115 already???

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah i think the pages are progressing a little slowly since its 4th of July weekend. yeah, my family is just plain boring. lmao.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahahah yayay~~~!!! thanks in advacnce!!! cant wait to see it=D

lol.. i forgot rose is busy today keke xp .. hmmmm not much spammin has been done xp .. lalalalalala...
lol..=P
hahahaha yepp=D
just got back home from the amusement park and im tired as fuck!..lol..
hahahaha....its midnight now...
hahaha wow! so im the spamming person too?..lol..
hahaha im gonna be busy on saturday too...boo hoo..so not much spammin again too..=[
so what you guys do???
i saw alot alot of fireworks=D
hahaha went on so many rollercoaster..lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i see rose is back .. xp .. hmm i saw the finale of the fireworks keke.. i was fun but .. f*** my freaken dog's pitbulls kept biting me n barking so i was like F*** lmao.. hahahaha ... but overall it was fun kekeke...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH HAHAHA..THAT SUCKS...YEAH IM BACKS..SO TIRED THOUGH...
PLUS MY LEGS HURTS TOO..LOL..

HMM..I TRY TO WaSTE TIME SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR WED. HAHAHA....BUT IT DID sORTA WORK=D

HAHA NOW I CANT WAIT SINCE I'M HOME AND ONLINE TOO..LOL...

HMMM...I WONDER WHAT KWAN IS GONNA DO WHEN BOTH HER AND WIN SHARE A BEDROOM AT THAT ONE PERSONS HOUSE ON THE NEXT EPISODE...=P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmm i think imma be busy tomorrow.. its my cuz's bday n she is prob do somethin i think with her friends.. n im prob gonna be with her.. hmmmmmmmmm.. lets see.. xp .. wat should i do for her.. lalalalala..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
what does soon-to-be 24 years old ladies like.. hmmm .. im only gonna be 16 so im still not sure wat to get her kekeke xp .. n her bday is tomorrow.. yikes...