Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
tell me it's not true

anyway poo is the one who is doing all the talking and win is doing all the eating
the second pic he seem full

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no no...I was just saying that it looks like they are dating but its not...its just a scene from the lakorn lol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I HATE THAT GIRL NOKGONG(POO)!! SHE IS SUCH A B**. I hate Kwan's real mom now. I once thought she was a smart person but no difference. JUst as dumb as other.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I HATE THAT GIRL NOKGONG(POO)!! SHE IS SUCH A B**. I hate Kwan's real mom now. I once thought she was a smart person but no difference. JUst as dumb as other.
I so agree with you Poo is such a B. And her acting is getting worse and so annoying with each episode. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope, her acting rai is getting worse, it would be so much better if she act better. Woonsen play rai better, she is annoying as rai, but still she's good at it, unlike Poo's acting, its more annoying then good n'rai or evil.

OK I'm just done with episode 6. I'm reading to spam now :loool: So can not wait until next episode. ^_^

The real mother should slap herself instead of Kwan, because she and husband is the one that wanted to built major shopping complex.