Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
"THIS P'EK IS A LONLEY GUY(GIRL)..WHO WANTS HIS PPL TO GO AND HELP HIM SPAMM..PLUS TRASH CH7 INBOX!!!!!!!"=PPPPPPPPPPP

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh my fuc**** gosh I hate Nok Yoong soooo much! I want to strangle her! I can't believe the biatch has the guts to blame Torfun for starting the fire! Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Shooting is too nice for her. She deserves to die slowly and painfully. Gahhh I'm such a n'rai. K I'm going to go watch Ngao Asoke to burn off some steam.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha sorri but i dont know what they're saying but ill just tell you parts..lmao..

well win was gona go outside because he saw kwan getting hit by the mom and when he opend the door woosen was there..in fron of his door..

she says smthing to him and he said smthing then he went outside and kinda spy behind the pole..wanaa and ek talks ..wanaa was about to enter the house but then win pops out from his hiding spot...

he then goes talk to wanaa about smthing..

poo and kwan talks in the living room aout smthing..the next day i suppose..lol..

then poo and win goes and talk then hugged i think..dont really remeber.lol..

nong gino and win was playing with the car from episode 5 and then win talks with gino about smthing

kwan enters the room and win they both talk..kwan walks away to her room..
ek they went to burn down the town and the lady that kwan they went to talk to sees ek they trying to burn down the town but hten they were wearing mask..so yeah..then they chase the ladii..

kwan and win both comes out from their room and they talk..

nong gino comes out and i think he tells them about the town being on fire..

kwan slaps win..

they got out of the house..win grabs kwan to their car and then wanaa ad woosen comes out and say smthing to them..

then kwan and win takes off to the town..

win sees poo and kwan sees them both..ek & poo..

the ppl blames kwan that it was her..

they help the town...wn goes save kid and the ladii..

he gets unconscious..and they take him to the hospital..

kwan left to the ladii that i think they went to meet earlier..

deung then slaps kwan and yells at her but really regrets it becuase she had to do it for some reason..she felt really bad.kwan cries..

poo comes see win and kwan left back to home..

kwan sees gino sleeoping on her bed and the he wakes up telling her aout the mom digging into her stuff for her credit cards..

then its the next episode..

haha sorry if i sucked at this spoiler crapp..lol..
:lol: hehehehe I didn't know you don't understand Thai :mellow: Yet you type all of those out, that's very nice of you, thank you very much. I'll go watch it myself soon and I'll tell you what they are saying in return LOL

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
omg i was gone 4 2 weeks cuz we moved and no internet and was gonna read and catch up and read summaries but the thread has 106 pages already