Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
There's going to be lots of more scenes of Kwan and Win together. Reading the summaries, they are going to get closer and closer after Win breaks its off with Poo. Win also realizes that he loves Kwan more than he's supposed to since he thinks they're siblings that's why Nae Tae advises him to go abroad.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
thanks for sharing that kute scence of kwan and win vallapa=D

hahaha..keep spamming girls!! were almost to 85..lmAO..ACTUALLY 84 I SHOULD JUST SAY..LMAO..

WAAHH..I WANNA KNOW WHAT THER'RE TALKING ABOUT FOR EPISODE 5 AMD FOR EPISODE 6....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
In the summary at the Ch7 website, it says Win breaks it off with Poo because he's displeased with her actions of burning down the poor neighborhoods.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
did someone ever mention how many episodes this lakorn was going to have....don't remember reading it....

roselovesice

There's going to be lots of more scenes of Kwan and Win together. Reading the summaries, they are going to get closer and closer after Win breaks its off with Poo. Win also realizes that he loves Kwan more than he's supposed to since he thinks they're siblings that's why Nae Tae advises him to go abroad.
GAH! THANKS FOR SHARING MORE INFO OF THE LAKORN!!!

WHOA...POO AND WIN..BREAKING OFF??..WHOA..ONCE AGAIN..LMAO

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
they still think they're siblings though....wonder how they're going to find out that they're not....and when...

vallapa

sarNie Egg
OK... some details

After the fire, Ek told people who live there that Win is the person who behind of the mess
He brings people to protest against Win in front of the company while there is a meeting there.
So Kwan is there too.

So while in front of the company, someone throws the rock at Win's head and while people are
fighting, Kwan pulls Win from the protest and takes him to the clinic.

After that Ek come with the gun men trying to kill Win but both of them escape. While escape,
there is a person help them and bring them home and have them staying in his house.
He says that Win and Kwan are husband and wife so they can stay in the same room.

And that's the end of today's synopsis. They update the synopsis daily... so I will have to wait till tomorrow to read more

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wanaa tells Duern and Fon that they are mother/daughter at the end when Wanaa is embarrassed by her actions and realizes that Fon is so good to her.

I posted the spoilers back at pg. 42 lol. That's more detailed as to what's going to happen to cause Wanaa to tell Fon and Duern about the truth.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
just watched the clip of win and kwan....and they're sooooo cute together....loved the beginning when he tried to bite her hand....and then when he was holding her and kwan was hitting him....sooooo cute....they're soo comfortable with each other.....love the clip....thanks for posting it

roselovesice

OK... some details

After the fire, Ek told people who live there that Win is the person who behind of the mess
He brings people to protest against Win in front of the company while there is a meeting there.
So Kwan is there too.

So while in front of the company, someone throws the rock at Win's head and while people are
fighting, Kwan pulls Win from the protest and takes him to the clinic.

After that Ek come with the gun men trying to kill Win but both of them escape. While escape,
there is a person help them and bring them home and have them staying in his house.
He says that Win and Kwan are husband and wife so they can stay in the same room.

And that's the end of today's synopsis. They update the synopsis daily... so I will have to wait till tomorrow to read more

awww!!! that so sad and kute!!

gah!! i cant wait for it!!!

thanks for the summary=D

vallapa

sarNie Egg
Spoiler ...

From what I read from Magazine, Poo doesn't die.

She got shot in the face and finally give up on Win since she knows that all the thing she did in the past was wrong
and knowing that Win doesn't love her anymore.

She will go live oversea with her servant.

Win told Kwan that all those years, he misunderstand his feeling toward Poo is love.
But it's not. It's like the sibling love not as lover.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Spoiler ...

From what I read from Magazine, Poo doesn't die.

She got shot in the face and finally give up on Win since she knows that all the thing she did in the past was wrong
and knowing that Win doesn't love her anymore.

She will go live oversea with her servant.

Win told Kwan that all those years, he misunderstand his feeling toward Poo is love.
But it's not. It's like the sibling love not as lover.
Hmmm so did Ch7 decide to change their plot again like they did in Siang Luang Siang Ruk? Either way, I would like the story to go as the magazine especially with Poo because I don't think she deserves to die but I guess we'll see.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
....maybe I'll go back and read the earlier pages....because I have nothing to do anyway.... :lol: I really should be sleeping now...my sister will be mad if she knew I'm not sleeping yet...we're suppose to go jogging at 6 tomorrow morning... :p

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
really love kwan and win together.....I'm rewatching the song they sang together in the lakorn with weir and pancake....and really like the song....it's sooo cute now that I can understand what they're saying.....they act so cute together.... :wub: