Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
hehehe
this page is so mine

anyways...what have i been doing all this time???
rewatching the kissing scene
i don't know what's up with me but i kept rewatching that scene where win hid behind the wall and he overheard/saw howthe evil mother and daughter were treating kwan...finally, he's finding out who the evil one is!

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha. thats so funny. what does win say to her when she falls on him? i've always wanted to know what he said cuz i had no idea. lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha...very very handsome!!!

why do i have to be what?...11 years older..lol...

haha..is nong gino 3 years old??

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup, when Kwan fell on top of Win, Win immediately asked if Kwan was okay, was she hurt anywhere? :p ^_^

roselovesice

haha thanks again aiyaja!!

oh yeah..win ask kwan that when she fell on top of him right?>??

nice=D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thanks ja! I can't wait till Wednesday. Man, I hope the fans have written to Dida about the short scenes of Win and Kwan so that they would insert more sweet scenes for us. :lol: The kiss got me all blushy. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The kiss on the cheek when Kwan fell on top of Win ja. Darn, I just hope that Win would kidnap Kwan to some island or whatnot or they get lost somewhere where it's only the two of them and no bad guys for 2 whole episodes or something. My hope.

roselovesice

The kiss on the cheek when Kwan fell on top of Win ja. Darn, I just hope that Win would kidnap Kwan to some island or whatnot or they get lost somewhere where it's only the two of them and no bad guys for 2 whole episodes or something. My hope.

hhahahaha...me too!!

i wish!!!=D

skies

sarNie Adult

ahaha...adding a "jam leuy rak" eh aiyaja??? lmao...why don't we sprinkle some sawan bieng on top too eh??? :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It'll be soooo funny if Win did a JLR and especially a SW on Kwan. I mean, look how cutesy Win is; you wouldn't think a R scene would be possible without bursting out laughing. I can imagine the behind the scenes between them since Win always loves to tease Kwan to the extreme. :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
^Yah, that peck. ^_^

We need Win to be more aggressive towards Kwan but in a romantic way though. :lol:
oh yeah...i like aggressive pra'eks...not in real life though....i only like it on tv...real life would be problematic, not romantic...lol...win looks cute when he's mad/jealous :D