Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay i finally own the page again kekeke.. sorry for my spammin lol.. kekeke.. xp .. imma prob stop here for now lol.. gotta catch up on the fics.. xp... hehehehe...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: GOSH you guys are too much, I just left for few hours, the pages has jumped! :p :lol:

OK finally done watching episode 3 and 4 too. :D

Someone mention that Win is useless in these two episode, but I don't think Win is useless at all. He might not act or show that he care what happen to Kwan when Ek beats her up, but he's trying to snoopy around and find out what is really going on and why she's alway got beats up. And he listen in on their conversations more then before... so sooner or later he going to find out something. If he doesn't care, he wouldn't be snoopy around like that. There is not much he can do because after all Kwan and her family is family, he is pretty much a stranger to them, and Woosen kept telling him bad things about Kwan, he doesn't know who to believe... that's why he's trying to find out from Lookchin at the pool. Win is useful, just a bit slow in the head when comes to connecting the dot because his heart is fills with jealous and he can't do anything about it because he think Kwaw is his sister. :lol:

There that is my 2 cents on these two episode. :p ;)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow alot of pages for this lakorn must be super hot hit hahaaaaaaaaaa

skies

sarNie Adult
totally...i always look forward coming to this thread...:D

i would love to see win and kwan together in lakorn again... :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll have the translations to the songs posted up by tomorrow.

Jieb_Lover ja, I agree, the female song is actually better, the lyrics are very very touching.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'll have the translations to the songs posted up by tomorrow.

Jieb_Lover ja, I agree, the female song is actually better, the lyrics are very very touching.

oh okais...thanks aiyaja=D

i cant wait to see and read the translation=D..lol..

man! i swear i was only gone for 7 or 8 hours or so..lol..and we already jumped like what 3 or 4 pages already..

awesome~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!..lmao..yay!!! only 3 more days left=D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:eek: GOSH you guys are too much, I just left for few hours, the pages has jumped! :p :lol:

OK finally done watching episode 3 and 4 too. :D

Someone mention that Win is useless in these two episode, but I don't think Win is useless at all. He might not act or show that he care what happen to Kwan when Ek beats her up, but he's trying to snoopy around and find out what is really going on and why she's alway got beats up. And he listen in on their conversations more then before... so sooner or later he going to find out something. If he doesn't care, he wouldn't be snoopy around like that. There is not much he can do because after all Kwan and her family is family, he is pretty much a stranger to them, and Woosen kept telling him bad things about Kwan, he doesn't know who to believe... that's why he's trying to find out from Lookchin at the pool. Win is useful, just a bit slow in the head when comes to connecting the dot because his heart is fills with jealous and he can't do anything about it because he think Kwaw is his sister. :lol:

There that is my 2 cents on these two episode. :p ;)

hahaha..true that!!
i a agree!!!!
he is a bit slow but at least hes trying to put things together and trying to see whats up..lol..

haha..my sexxii win is never useless!!..lmao.=P