Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, it's different. Poo sings a bit different live versus the recorded versions. She's not bad but she needs more work on her voice. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes true they tend to sound a bit deeper when singing live but she sounds cute if that's her singing in Sao Noi.

Edit: Here's the clip, sorry took a bit long, I was trying to decide which couple to vote for tonight for So You Think You Can Dance but I think I will vote for couple 8 to keep Joshua and Katie in since they were so hot tonight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3k62M5BkTI

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn!! kwan+win is cute! hMm...i wonder how win attended the 7 see concert wen he went to support kwan on the LUX thingy..??? man i wanted kwan to sing with win the ending theme for the lakorn!! it wouldve been so cute!! that sucks!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope they will sing the ending song at the concert. I'd love to hear there version plus I totally love that song. I'm getting impatient, I want the song so bad although the lakorn just aired!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
LOL. ep. 3, POO SCORES ON FIGHTING! its sooo funny. shes good at it though. ahahah aww. win is falling for kwan :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is very flawed.
DNA test?
Why doesn't Tawanchai make Torfan get a DNA test to make sure it's his cousin.
I also don't understand why Nok Yoong is so uptight about being poor. She is poor but Tawanchai doesn't care.
If Tawanchai dumps her, she has the skills to succeed. She has been educated aboard. She could easily land a job. I don't understand why she questions his loyalty to her when they have known each other for 20 years. He has never made her feel beneath him because she is poorer than her. When in the hell did she develop this complex?
Her character doesn't make sense to me.

I do like Win and Kwan together. They are cute.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
DNA test?
I also don't understand why Nok Yoong is so uptight about being poor. She is poor but Tawanchai doesn't care.
If Tawanchai dumps her, she has the skills to succeed. She has been educated aboard. She could easily land a job. I don't understand why she questions his loyalty to her when they have known each other for 20 years. He has never made her feel beneath him because she is poorer than her. When in the hell did she develop this complex?

wow...the DNA stuff didn't cross my mind! Good point. I guess this is a lakorn afterall. Who knows, maybe tawanchai secretly wants to spend time with torfan and nok yoong is dumb. ahah

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
DNA test?

AGREED.

But somehow, I like this lakorn. I like these types of lakorns and this is my first lakorn of Kwan. Originally I didn't really like Kwan, but I'm surprised by her role; her character is very neat.

DNA test?

You are right...but then it wouldn't be a lakorn haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
DNA test?

Well, the thing is, Win's Uncle probably didn't leave any blood samples behind. DNA Testing for cousins isn't exactly accurate nor quite possible especially when one is a male and the other is female. DNA testing for cousins is quite complex and isn't as on the dot as say siblings or parents to children so you can go ahead and rule that out. Even then, Wannaa, the Mom, is still alive. They probably didn't think that she would lie about such a thing because when she left the House, she was really pregnant and whoever Wannaa says is her child is her child.

The thing is, Nokyong is a person who has a lot of insecurities. She has been raised with money, her confidence and comfort comes from money, without money, Nokyong is a big mess. Having a career is nothing compared to being born filthy rich na. Yes, they've known and grew up with each other for over 20 years but as humans, you can't help but doubt and question everytime a pretty female walks by your man. People who have been married for over 50 years still divorce in the end due to third parites. Of course, I would think Nokyong has every reason to question. And trust me, people can say all they want like I love you this, I love you that but when financial crises come, everyone just starts pointing fingers at each other and play the blaming game which really kills a relationship regardless of how many years was invested. Poverty and instability kill relationships. I think Nokyong's character makes sense but she's quite useless in the lakorn because we already have the Mom and Woonsen creating enough drama that it makes Nokyong look like a joke.

I think the only flaw I find in this lakorn so far are the scenes when Tawanchai overhears or sees Wannaa and Woonsen ill treat Tor Fan but nothing crosses his mind like HELLO? Tor Fan is just being an obedient daughter and doesn't deserve the ill treatment from him too. -_- :rolleyes: So far, the story is flowing quite well. The script is strong, the acting is good, and it's moving at a good pace.

Kelly

Well, the thing is, Win's Uncle probably didn't leave any blood samples behind. DNA Testing for cousins isn't exactly accurate nor quite possible especially when one is a male and the other is female. DNA testing for cousins is quite complex and isn't as on the dot as say siblings or parents to children so you can go ahead and rule that out. Even then, Wannaa, the Mom, is still alive. They probably didn't think that she would lie about such a thing because when she left the House, she was really pregnant and whoever Wannaa says is her child is her child.

The thing is, Nokyong is a person who has a lot of insecurities. She has been raised with money, her confidence and comfort comes from money, without money, Nokyong is a big mess. Having a career is nothing compared to being born filthy rich na. Yes, they've known and grew up with each other for over 20 years but as humans, you can't help but doubt and question everytime a pretty female walks by your man. People who have been married for over 50 years still divorce in the end due to third parites. Of course, I would think Nokyong has every reason to question. And trust me, people can say all they want like I love you this, I love you that but when financial crises come, everyone just starts pointing fingers at each other and play the blaming game which really kills a relationship regardless of how many years was invested. Poverty and instability kill relationships. I think Nokyong's character makes sense but she's quite useless in the lakorn because we already have the Mom and Woonsen creating enough drama that it makes Nokyong look like a joke.

I think the only flaw I find in this lakorn so far are the scenes when Tawanchai overhears or sees Wannaa and Woonsen ill treat Tor Fan but nothing crosses his mind like HELLO? Tor Fan is just being an obedient daughter and doesn't deserve the ill treatment from him too. -_- :rolleyes: So far, the story is flowing quite well. The script is strong, the acting is good, and it's moving at a good pace.
agree your right about everything!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know that some parts of it are a bit redundant and cheesy/corny (nam nao) like the whole Tor Fan was a stolen child who grew up in the slums and becomes the lost grandchild of some wealthy family on and on but the story, mainly for the actors, has a really raw and touching effect to it. I think a lot of people can relate to Tor Fan. Tor Fan is a simple girl trying to make ends meet for her family. She isn't the brightest as you can judge how ineffective her schemes are in tricking money nor is she the prettiest like Nokyong but she's real, sincere, and gives it her all in everything that she does. She's a great person and that is what outshines everything in the end. It's about a young woman's struggles in life. It doesn't matter how difficult, how much people insult her, how much her family members ill treat her, in the end, she falls and rises right back up and gives another punch at life. Anyway, enough blabbling. :p

Totally agree. But honestly, when he sees Torfun get abused right infront of him, he JUST stands there. I mean, honestly! Gosh, this is just so insane. He can't afford to watch Nookyoong get hurt the least, but his "real" cousin, he can stand getting tortured right infront of him...AND, it's also BECAUSE of him!

...If he wasn't this cute, I'd hate him already...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's the first time when we talk about dna test. my mom always says that lakorns show real life but exagerated, and it seems she's right. is today episode currently airing? it's 14:59 here.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh wow! thanks for the summary aiyaja!!..love you!!!..lol..hope you can do the summary for episode 4 and up later=D :clap:

tee hee..the part that cracked me up the most was the part when Ek pulled out the knife and then BAM! Win takes out the super Gun..lmao...that was quite weird and funnii..lmao.. :lmao:

oh wow! DNA...hmm..that nvr really cross my mind too!!..interesting..lmao.. :arrg:

man! i cant wait for episode 4 already!!!..XD!!!! :yahoo:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
watching this lakorn reminds me win's lakorn with pancake. what is the title? he matches better with kwan cause she's not very tall, with pan, he looked ridiculous when bring her in his shoulder. funny scene, lm@o.

Gawd! Today's episode was man, annoying.
Ek is even worse than Win, both of them dumbasses.
I hate Ek so bad, he's so mean and two faced.
He doesn't care about ANYTHING apart from money.
And he captured Lookchin...resulting in him living at the Simantra Estate.
And now there's two f***ing OLD meanies running the place, and one minature...
Win, he always hears the wrong things at the wrong time.
And Poo, gawd I wanna kill her but it's quite funny to see Woonsen/Poo bickering, unless it has something to do with Kwan.
The only thing I like is when Kwan is with Deun (her real mother) cause it's so touching, but the Deun seeing Wanna ruins it all.
Anyways, ya I don't think the next episode is too good...
There are WAY to many rais in this lakorn (Poo, Wanna, Woonsen, Ek, Ah'Goo).
In the end, they all try to make Kwan feel bad.
I feel so sorry for Kwan and Deun. They're the only ones that are so sad...everyone else is overjoyced by the money they're earning.
As for Win, gawd he can go die. I mean it doesn't make any difference if he's there or not...

OMG >.< I wrote so much...oops :)