Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love this lakorn and surprisingly, the tomboy nang'ake isn't annoying but rather Win and Poo. I really like how Dida this time around builds on Kwan's struggles. She's a loyal daughter yet she can't help but sense some neglect and lack of love YET she has to be the strong one in protecting everyone in the house. Kwan's character Tor Fan has a lot of color meaning, there's a lot of layers to her character, not just a one dimension who lacks reason. Honestly, Tor Fan is a person who would treat you well if you have human respect for her and her family. Win at the moment is really really annoying but then I understand his character, Tawanchai is already falling for Tor Fan so he perhaps finds every way to not realize that he's falling for her by pointing the finger at her all the time.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip! kwan is so lucky to be a lux presenter. grr. 5 million is bigggg man. haha win win win =) maybe them two can have a thing. kwan can cheat on both win & golf. LOL!

Mann

Yeah thats good that shes the lux presenter, she's makig them lots of money haha. I'm really loving the lakorn. Poo isn't portraying her character very well but she's ok...she's doing something in there haha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love Lux! Its the only soap bar that would work for my body because I've used it since birth (lol this reminds me of Fated to Love You in the scene where Ethan was trying to convince Dr. Hao to promote his soap Inheritance), if I use any other brand of soap like Caress and Dove, my skin gets irritated. Except, I don't use the kind that Kwan's presenting lol. I use the blue kind and the green kind because I prefer a fresh scent instead of floral or fruity. And another thing I love about Lux is that it doesn't leave you feeling too silky that it feels you still have yet to wash off the soap or something.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait til ep. 4... omg win's already showing sign of jealousy.... i just love look chin...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 3 Summary: I purposely wrote a very long summary as it's quite detailed for those who don't understand Thai.

Win, Kwan, Poo, Pai, and the white couple went out to lunch at a Seafood Restaurant. Poo was insulting Kwan's low education assuming that Kwan couldn't read English and probably has never tasted this type of high quality food before. Kwan said that Poo loves eating fish (blah dip) because she has a rotten stench like that. Poo was furious and threw sushi at Kwan. Kwan threw water at Poo in return to wash off her stench. Kwan apologized to the white couple for her rude behavior and left. Poo was upset at Kwan for disrespecting her like Kwan had torn her face off, Kwan quickly rushed back saying that next time, she will tear Poo's heart apart. Poo demanded an apology from Kwan. Win kept yellilng after Kwan to come back and apologize but Kwan said that the person Win should punish is Poo, not her.

Ek returned to the old house but didn't find Kwan and the family. Gino was hungry so he went into the kitchen searching for some food but the maids insulted him so he said that he wasn't going to ask them to cook for him but would rather get something simple to eat outside on the streets because they were being immature adults. Win and Poo are planning on selling a plot of land to the white couple to build a shopping center but Win is afraid that his piece of land may not satisfy them but rather it may be Kwan's piece of land so Win may need to exchange the plots of land with Kwan. Win has already asked Pai to take care of that issue with Kwan. Knowing that Goo is cheating Poo of money, Poo asked Goo to give her 2 million so she can show it off to Win how much Goo loves her so once they invest with Win, Win will come to trust Goo with his money. Pai asks Kwan about the exchange of land but Kwan prefers Win to personally ask her for the exchange. Pai asks Kwan not be upset and Kwan reassures him that she's not mad or anything and she appreciates his kindness. Pai tells Kwan that he will always be good to Kwan.

Goo introduces Poo to Ek. Poo hires Ek to hurt Kwan, forcing the family to leave the Simarndtraa House. The Mom and Woonsen are shopping at the Mall and they run into Ek but luckily, they escaped. The maids search for Gino so they can feed him because if he falls ill or faints somewhere, they would be in trouble. They find Gino and Kwan together, they offer him food but he refuses the food as it already passed his lunchtime plus he already ate but he suggested feeding their food to the dog. Kwan is about to enter the house from the front yard drinking a cup of redwater, all of a sudden, Win appears demanding Kwan to apologize to Poo for her rude behavior the other incident. Kwan refuses. Instead Kwan pours that redwater over her and asks if Win is satisfied that Kwan punished herself. Kwan grabbed Win's cellphone, took a photo, and sent it to Poo so Poo can finally let go of the grudge believing that Win had kept his promise in making Kwan apologize/punishing Kwan. Win still wasn't satisfied and grabbed Kwan forcing her to personally apologize to Poo. Kwan struggled and finally was free but she turned around and began hitting Win for taking advantage of her. The Mom and Woonsen arrive in time to witness Win carrying Kwan. Win and Kwan fall to the ground and accidently kiss. The Mom quickly pulls Kwan off of Win and slaps her accusing Kwan of seducing Win but Win says that it's not Kwan's fault but his own. The Mom continues harassing Kwan upstairs saying that if it wasn't for her Kwan wouldn't be here where she's at so everything is thanks to the Mom. Kwan asks the Mom why she ill treats Kwan all of the time, the Mom says that because everything belongs to her but Kwan won't even give her 500,000. Helpless and hurt, Kwan agrees to give the Mom what she wants, the cash. But before leaving, the Mom demands that Kwan push Win towards Woonsen, to avoid Win as much as possible.

Win thinks he went too far. Win sees Kwan so he apologizes for the incident earlier. Kwan asks if Win is acting like a thief who has repented? Kwan takes off but Win quickly grabs her hand asking her to wait. They have their sweet moment but then Woonsen comes and Kwan says that Win had something to say to Woonsen and she has a movie date with Pai. Ek keeps coming to the house asking for Kwan so all of the maids think that Ek is Kwan's boyfriend. Poo visits Win and meets with Woonsen, they argue about nonsense things. Poo thanks Win for punishing Kwan and sending that photo for her to witness it but Win is a bit uneased. While walking around the neighborhood Kwan meets up with Duean, the foreign woman. Duean takes Kwan to her house. Kwan cries as Duean asks about her Mom. Duean comforts Kwan by saying that Kwan can tell her anything and everything she wishes to. Duean wishes for her lost daughter to be at least 25% of Kwan's goodness. Kwan cries even more saying that Duean is probably the only person who thinks she's a good and cute person because everyone else believes she's a monster. Nae Tae calls Kwan to pick her up for the movies.

As Kwan and Pai return home after watching movies two days in a row, Win sarcasticly greets them saying that their relationship has reached a new level. Kwan excuses herself as she doesn't want to hear Win's nonsense. Win confronts Kwan and Kwan suggests that they should just split the house so they won't have to see one another. Win suggests that Kwan purchases a new house with her money but Kwan rejects that idea and says that she likes this house. Kwan takes off and the maid reports to Poo. Ek attacks Kwan saying that now it's his turn to punch her and why is she so selfish, not telling him about her wealthy inheritance. Kwan asks Ek to leave her and the family alone. When Ek is about to slap Kwan for a second time, Win saves the day with Pai by his side. Ek pulls out his little knife but Win busts out his gun. Ek leaves. Win thanks Kwan for bringing in her humiliating drama with her low class boyfriend to the house. Kwan denies but can't say much. Pai scolds Win for having such a closed and narrow mind, assuming things based on negative judgment. Kwan rushes into the house and bumps into the Mom, siblings, and the maids. The Mom asks who did this to her as both of Kwan's arms are bruised from Ek's jerks and her mouth is bleeding. Win interrupts and says that it's Kwan's boyfriend how can she answer. Pai tells Win to shut up because Kwan is badly hurt. Win says that Kwan's hurt? How can she when she probably receives this type of abuse and beating when she was still living in the slums. Kwan then answers Win saying there wouldn't be a problem if Win endured some of her hands and feet and slaps him calling him selfish. Win runs after her but Pai stops him and says they need to talk and calls Win a heartless person. Win accuses Pai of being blinded by love. The Mom asks Kwan who the guy was and at first Kwan denies knowing the guy but later confesses that it was Ek. The Mom demanded Kwan to not tell anyone about Ek being her husband, to let everyone misunderstand that he's Kwan's boyfriend.

Win and Pai talk it out. Win accuses Kwan of bringing nothing but trouble to the Simarndtraa House. Pai asks Win to give Kwan some respect because they're at least siblings. Pai doesn't want Win to jump to conclusions. Win says that Ek has to either be someone Kwan hired to role play so she can receive attention and sympathy or Ek is Kwan's boyfriend. Pai swings at Win calling him a narrow hearted person. Win punches back ending their friendship. They will only be tied through business matters. Pai yells out that if it wasn't his concerns about Win messing with Kwan's inheritance, he would quit his attorney job already. Win yells back saying that Pai insulted him way too much and has hurted him. Pai says, Win hurts because he got punched but Kwan hurts because she got beaten up but instead Win has done nothing but pour salt on her wounds. (I love this line. Knocked some sense into Win.) Then the music comes on and Pai walks off. Win says he hurts at heart and blames Kwan for breaking up their close friendship. Ek reports back to Poo saying that he couldn't finish the job but quits because he has a better way in finding money.

The Mom disguises herself as she doesn't want to see Ek but Ek spotted the Mom. The Mom began running away and met up with Duean. Duean asked for her child but the Mom pretended not to recognize Duean and takes off. Woonsen wants to go outside but she can't as the Mom forbid her fearing that Ek may hurt them. Rushing out, Duean meets up with Woonsen, Kwan, and Gino. Kwan introduces Woonsen to Duean. Woonsen takes off to see Win at the company and meets up with Poo, they catfight in the elevator and fight over Win. Win can't handle the tension and leaves. Duean meets up with Kwan again and tells her that she met her old friend but her old friend can't remember her. Poo rewards Ek for making everyone misunderstand that he's Kwan's old boyfriend and further hires Ek to harass Kwan. Ek later meets the Mom again and threatens that if she doesn't give him 500,000 he'll expose the secret related to Kwan. Pai takes Kwan to go purchase a new car as she will begin going to college. Win overhears the Mom telling Kwan to give her 1 million to shut Ek up or else their secret will be exposed.

End of Episode 3.

Episode 4 Previews:
Kwan: I don't want to ride in the shadows of someone else.
Win: In reality, you have a date with another man.
Poo: Let's get married.
Win: I'm about to get married to Nokyong and I have never thought of cheating on her.
Win: And Tor Fan isn't your daughter?
Kwan: It would be good if you, Mom, loved me a bit more.
Poo: I want you to get rid of her to the most extreme level.
Ek: Right now, the life of Look Chin is on a thin line.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow thanks aiyaja .. i will understand it when i watch it soon xp keke.. thanks..xp .. love you..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wouldn't it be funny if Win and Poo sang the ending Female/Male song together at the 7 See Concert? Even though I would be a bit <_< but it's still :lol: .

nina07

sarNie Adult
can poo really sing? :loool: awww.. someone needs to save Look Chin! i love that boy. :D haha thanks aiyaja for the summary. :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
She sang in Sao Noi Nae Takieng Kaew II right? If so, I'll log into Obizgo and see if I can find it and I'll let you guys decide if she can sing or not.