Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Hmm, episode 3 was ok. The trailer for episode 4 was...uh...stupid. Yes, that's it. Like ALL Thai lakorns. I hate all of the people who make Torfun look bad, especially the mother, sister, and Ek. If those guys were to die, I'd be overjoyed. Sadly, that's not the point here. Poor Lookchin got kidnapped by his own father! I mean, honestly. I hate Ek so bad now people think Ek is like Torfun's kik. And those maids, so two faced.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
really...i haven't watch ep3 but i found the preview of it interesting..even though i have now idea what they say...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MAN!! NOW I WANNA WATCH IT..LMAO..

TEE HEE..WOKE UP SO EARLY..LMAO..

YEAH..HAS ANYONE UPLOAD IT YET??..JW..

CAUSE I REALLY REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW..CANT WAIT ANY LONGER...

SO IT WAS OKAIS??..I ALWAYS PERFER THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE OF THE FIRST 2 EPISODES..LMAO..

GRRR..I WANNA SEE THE PREVIEW TO 3 AND 4 WELL 4 I SHOULD SAY..LMAO...=P

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm waiting for episode 3, it seems funny, miss my lovely kwan.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, at least Win and Kwan got to hang out at the LUX event so that's not so bad that Kwan can't attend the 7 See Concert. Here are clips of the LUX Event. Not subbed but I already summarized what was going on to the right side. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42SeMTcuLsg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcNO-NGNPbM

tee hee..i just watched it!!=D

haha..Epiisode 3 wasn't that bad until we got towards the end..lol..

haha..i wonder what they were saying..hmm..cant wait for episode 4!!!!!!!!!=D

Kelly

just got done watching epi 3 it was alright...can't wait to see 4!
it was funny when poo and kwan sister were both holding on to tawanchai!
i laughed a lot!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Actually, Episode 3 wasn't bad at all; it was actually really good. There were a few sweet scenes between Win and Kwan, which really shows the development of their relationship from a stranger to romance level.

And then, there were quite a few scenes that were tear jerking, when Kwan kept realizing why her Mom treats her so bad and she cries to the other woman. This lakorn has explored almost everything. The script in Episode 3 is really good. The insults to acting is solid as well.

Episode 4 seems more intense. Gosh, I feel so sorry for Kwan. Everyone is ganging up on her. I think Win realizes that Kwan isn't such a bad person in the next episode.