Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^Well, I think Poo and Kwan aren't close close but they're costar friends. Poo had to accept this role because Khun Dang wanted Poo to shine in this bad role as you can see the magazines is really good at portraying how much they're promoting Poo in this lakorn alone. Kwan is the main nang'ake but her photos are rarely present and they emphasize Poo's photo quite clearly. Not anything bad but if someone like Luktarn was Nokyong, they wouldn't have Luktarn's photos plastered as much as Poo's. Yes, that is a bit annoying. -_- And would they actually have Luktarn sing at the 7 See Concert? Perhaps not. But I understand, Poo is a nang'ake but just that in this lakorn, she's nang'rai part time. :lol:

7270: I agree. Poo isn't shining at all in this role. Her performance is still quite weak, even Woonsen the sister, which is her first lakorn I believe is doing a far more convincing job than Poo. There are only a few nang'rai roles that will outshine nang'ake and definitely as much as they're advertising Poo's name, it's not working. I like Poo but seriously when it comes to acting, she just STINKS, literally. I'm not hating on her but this is acting, she's been in far enough lakorns to be able to act better than this. -_- During her long long break, she should have used up that time to take more acting classes if she was planning on returning to the acting industry.
Let's just say it, SHE IS just god damn awful. She's not weak or not shining, she is just FREAKING AWFUL. Without her, the show would be so much better. She looks older than Win too. It's like he's dating his aunt or something.

SPoiler pics from dailynews.com

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol...look at how Nokyoong is staring at Woonsen at that table....itcha and hueng...oh yeah and glied....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. Yeah I'm looking at Poo's expression there so funny! Win and Poo looks cute in the last pic :wub:

I don't mind Poo actually.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Poo is Win's fiancee in here right?? she plays n'eks??? i dont see her as a n'ek...i dont think she is pretty enough...:( i like her with her hair up, but not when it's down....lol....n whenever it's her scenes...i like to skip through it...lolim so mean...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Poo is Win's fiancee in here right?? she plays n'eks??? i dont see her as a n'ek...i dont think she is pretty enough...:( i like her with her hair up, but not when it's down....lol....n whenever it's her scenes...i like to skip through it...lolim so mean...
yeah poo is engaged to win in here but shes not the n'ek..kwan is the n'ek...
poo is i think the n'rai but she hasnt got a position on which one she is..but im for sure its not the n'ek..lmao..

haha..i sorta skipp some parts too but then i went back to watch it.. i dont skip kwan and wins part..their just to kute to be skip! and nong gino=D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...yea i knew kwan was n'ek...but she poo supposed to be a n'ek type? cuz she for sure isn't...i dont see her matching up n looking good with ne actor..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
goshh...i cant wait for tomorrow!!! ahhh its killing me!! lol. i love them both..i think poo cant act..its very dull..she looks too nice to act as nang rai though...like her face and her voice..its too low and sweet...well thats wat i think! hehehe. but she is pretty though.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, His name is PAI PATHIT. He's been in plenty of lakorns : Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk, Fah Hin Din Sai, Sai Yai Sawad, etc. There's a few more but those are the only ones I remember. He's gotten very cute since Fah Hin Din Sai and now he's even hotter than ever! I used to not pluerm him when watching BKKR although he was very funny, lol.
Thank you! and to the previous poster for the info.
He is a cutie. ^________^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh my gosh I just finished watching Sen Tang Bungtern and they had a clip of Win, Kwan, and Poo. They were supposed to talk but they keep on messing up lol. First if was Kwan's fault and so Win's like see because of Kwan. So next, they try to be serious again and Poo started laughing because Kwan looked at her and so now Win blames Poo. The third time, it seemed as though it would go smoothly but Win messes up and says Pong Ruk instead of Phom Ruk lol. This time both the girls got to tease him and Poo asked if he was embarrassed. Then they showed a clip of Pai and Win eating so Poo and Kwan says those two never work they only eat. Win then turns around and says there's nothing to eat, Kwan ate it all haha. Pai just still went on his business and continued eating lol.

Edit: I have to upload the clip for you all to see its too cute. Let me get on my desktop since I don't have WMR on my laptop. Wait for it!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It is pretty hilarious. I'm uploading to Youtube right now. Sorry taking so long, I had to cut out the unnecessary parts because lets admit it we don't care about Kade's new lakorn or Donatella Versace's new fashion line lol.