Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think there is a mistake this lakorn airs on Wednesday&Thursday, lol.

Anyways here are more pics:
*Credit Miiyoko @ Kwan Fanclub & BaanKwan

POO'S POSE LOOK SO WEIRD BUT SHE LOOKS PRETTY!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE SCENES :wub:

NONG GINO TOOO ADOARBLEEE :wub:

ooooh thanks. xp kek. dang i wanna see those parts keke..xp..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
both poo+kwan are pretty ^_____^ but i like kwan more since im her fanclub haha make sense right wth they let poo pose like that with win so weird those photographer have weird thinking

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Bad News guys, the 7 See Concert this weekend, Kwan already has a Toyota Event booked that night in a different city so she can't make it to the concert. No Win and Kwan together! :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really hate the magazines in that, Poo is always posing so oddly. Just because Poo isn't the main nang'ake doesn't mean that she can't be the sweet person that she was in poses. Poo should loosen up and pose normally. While Win and Kwan, there is rarely any photos of them together. When there are photos of them, they're always wearing the same wardrobe, gee, change it already.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Bad News guys, the 7 See Concert this weekend, Kwan already has a Toyota Event booked that night in a different city so she can't make it to the concert. No Win and Kwan together! :(
NOOO!!!! i dont wanna see poo and win together..haha. lol. actually think win-kwan are more cute together than poo-win. lol. thats so sad. i wanted them to sing to each other. haha. im such a dork. :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Me too. I wanted to see them sing together just like the PDSD days but a slower song. Darn, that's too sad.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
that's sad...no win n kwn...i change mine cause i haven't change my banner in a long time..which also is a perfect time cause then i get ti add kwan n win in my banner...woot woot....can't wait till ep. 3..