Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haah if i was u keke.. i wouldnt ask jus for a sig kekeke.. i would want to kidnap him kekeke.. lmao.. haha j/k..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, subbing for this lakorn would have to be postponed for a bit like a month or so because I'm on the chopping block for this really important thing. Sorry guys but the good news is, instead of subbing the online files, they will be HQ. Aiya, I'm so tired. Hopefully, that doesn't discourage anyone from watching this lakorn. ;)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
gah!!...dang poo dies?!?!...sucks...lol.... :spin:

TEE HEE..YEAH IM ALREADY INFECTED..LMAO.....IM IN LOVE<3 WITH IT...LOL... :yahoo:

DANG!!!!!!LUCKY YOU STARDUST!!!!!..I WANT ONE TOO!!!!!!..LOL...GRRRR..SO JEALOUS.... :dude:

TEE HEE..IF I WAS TO SEE HIM..I RAPE HIS ASS...ALREADY..LMAO....
:drool:

TEE HEE...ISNT MY SIG AWESOME!..LMAO... :D

roselovesice

Okay, subbing for this lakorn would have to be postponed for a bit like a month or so because I'm on the chopping block for this really important thing. Sorry guys but the good news is, instead of subbing the online files, they will be HQ. Aiya, I'm so tired. Hopefully, that doesn't discourage anyone from watching this lakorn. ;)

OH KOOL!!!!!! YOUR GONNA SUB IT?!?..SWEETNESS!...LOL...
CANT WAIT!!!!...ITS ALRIGHT..I THINK I CAN WAIT FOR A MONTH OR SO..LOL...IF I DONT GET UNPATIENT...LOL...
:D :dude: :yahoo:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja you will sub this lakorn? awesome i can watch and understand what my lovely kwan says!!!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
oh well i guess i'll have to wait for the subbing then...anyways...ill be gone for vacation soon...so i'll get to waste some time

MizViz

sarNie Adult
since i dont understand thai...does anybody know why she poures juice (or something watery) over her face...and can u tell me wat they said on the ep. 3 preview

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Can you point the part where Kwan said this? Thank you :)
Watch this link @ 7:20.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDhjo3FhsY

Kwan: Nae Tae (Pai) is an extremely generous person.
Win: Saying this, you like him?
Kwan: And what if I like him?
Win: Well, he likes you too.
Kwan: Why, planning on forbidding that?
Win: Just wanted to say, go ahead. But I sympathize for him though, what did he use to look at you? Bad eyesight.
Win leaves the room.
Kwan: Oh, so you're just trying to play matchmaker for your friend.

since i dont understand thai...does anybody know why she poures juice (or something watery) over her face...and can u tell me wat they said on the ep. 3 preview
We don't know why Kwan pours juice over her face yet.

The Episode 3 previews, Poo hires Ek to hurt Kwan.
Ek: Okay, so how far did you want me to do this? I can just teach her a lesson or shall I rape her so she's ruined?
Kwan: If P'Tawanchai isn't satisfied yet, what about this?
Win: Either way, Nae Tae is already head over heels for you, what are you afraid of? Just an old boyfriend, why did you have to zip his mouth with 1 million dollars?
Kwan slaps Win
Win: If we didn't share the same bloodline, I would like to kiss you just once just to see how thrilling you are. Don't tempt me Tor Fan!

Juicy previews huh? :p

MizViz

sarNie Adult

Win: Just wanted to say, go ahead. But I sympathize for him though, what did he use to look at you? Bad eyesight.
Win leaves the room.

Ek: Okay, so how far did you want me to do this? I can just teach her a lesson or shall I rape her so she's ruined?
Win: Either way, Nae Tae is already head over heels for you, what are you afraid of? Just an old boyfriend, why did you have to zip his mouth with 1 million dollars?
Kwan slaps Win
Win: If we didn't share the same bloodline, I would like to kiss you just once just to see how thrilling you are. Don't tempt me Tor Fan!

thanx soooooo much for translating

roselovesice

Win leaves the room.

Kwan slaps Win

OH DANG!!! HAHA..WIN SAID THAT ABOUT THE KISSING?!?!..THAT IS INTENSE!!..HAHAHA...
BUT ALSO KUTE TOO!!!
OH MAN! NOW I WANT TO WATCH IT!!
WAIT WHOS EK???

TEE HEE..IT SURE IS JUICY!! :lol: :loool: :yahoo:
I HAD TO GO BACK AND WATCH IT WHILE FOLLOWING ALONG THE WORD..LMAO.. :r-scene-pop-corn: :loool:
DANG! NOW I CANT WAIT..=P.. :yahoo: :dude: :clap:

I WANT SOME OF THIS ALREADY...LMAO..---------> :slapandkissse3: ..TEE HEE..LMAO

OH YEAH THNAKS FOR TRANSLATING IT!!...=D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
OH DANG!!! HAHA..WIN SAID THAT ABOUT THE KISSING?!?!..THAT IS INTENSE!!..HAHAHA...
BUT ALSO KUTE TOO!!!
OH MAN! NOW I WANT TO WATCH IT!!
WAIT WHOS EK???

TEE HEE..IT SURE IS JUICY!! :lol: :loool: :yahoo:
I HAD TO GO BACK AND WATCH IT WHILE FOLLOWING ALONG THE WORD..LMAO.. :r-scene-pop-corn: :loool:
DANG! NOW I CANT WAIT..=P.. :yahoo: :dude: :clap:

I WANT SOME OF THIS ALREADY...LMAO..---------> :slapandkissse3: ..TEE HEE..LMAO

OH YEAH THNAKS FOR TRANSLATING IT!!...=D
Ek is Kwan's fake's mom husband.