Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I want to see Kwan and Win together ASAP. I haven't heard anything about them since PRRA ended... crossing finger for them to reunite.
HAHAHAHAH!!! ME TOOO!!! ME MISSES THEM SO SO SO MUCHES!!!
I NEED MORE KWAN AND WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE PRRA!!! I MISS IT SO MUCHES!!! LOL ;]

roselovesice

HAHA HEY MISS A!! NICE TO SEE YOU HERE TOO!!
HOW YOU DOING???
MISSES YOU AND ALL THE OTHER PRRA LOVERS!!
I MISS THOSE OLD GEWD DAYS!!
xD!!!!!!!!!
I STILL WISH THAT KWAN AND WIN DO DO ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER CAUSE I MISS THEM SO MUCHES!!!!
BUTTAH WHY DOES KWAN HAVE TO HAVE SO MUCH RUMORS AT THE MOMENT???
BUTTAH THATS NAWT GONNA MAKE ME NAWT LIKE KWAN AS A ACTRESS...:]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA HEY MISS A!! NICE TO SEE YOU HERE TOO!!
HOW YOU DOING???
MISSES YOU AND ALL THE OTHER PRRA LOVERS!!
I MISS THOSE OLD GEWD DAYS!!
xD!!!!!!!!!
I STILL WISH THAT KWAN AND WIN DO DO ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER CAUSE I MISS THEM SO MUCHES!!!!
BUTTAH WHY DOES KWAN HAVE TO HAVE SO MUCH RUMORS AT THE MOMENT???
BUTTAH THATS NAWT GONNA MAKE ME NAWT LIKE KWAN AS A ACTRESS...:]
Hey Rose,
I'm doing great... just alittle busy
with school and homework. How about
you? I know, I miss the old days too...
I'm crossing finger for WIN and KWAN to
reunite... I know so many rumors about Kwan,
but it doesn't make me like her any less...
I'm can't wait for the one with Kwan and this
new guy from the band B.O.Y.. I think that
they are compatiable, but WIN and KWAN is
the PERFECT COUPLE.

roselovesice

Hey :]]]]
Ahh yesh! Same Here too! Hate School. Wish there was More Out of school days. LMAO
But then just 2 Days to go then NO SCHOOL on Thursday && Friday!! LOL
I Wish That Win And Kwan Do DO Another Lakorn Together!
Oh i didnt hear about the one about her and that Guy from BOY. lol
yeah so True! i dont really care about all those Rumors.
I Still Love her alot!! lol
awee!! Those are the exact Characters i like, from your Siggie.
Rome - Rita, Ken - Ann, && Win - Kwan!
LOL :lol:
So Missing PRRA!!
haha I was rewatching it but then with Subtitles this time on youtube.
and dayum! i was still so anxious..like always! hahaha
I cant wait to See Win With Pinky. Especially Win in his New Hairstyle. LOL :p

REally Miss My PRRA SPAMMERS!! wE wERE sUCH gEWD sPAMMERS!! HAHA wE reACHED 380 AND sO pAGES!! LOL :D

roselovesice

HAHA I STILL THINK ITS SO FUNNY HOW WE ARE THE ONLY SPAMMERS IN HERE. LOL

WE STILL HAVE THE LOVE TO ITS!! :]]]

I COME ONTO THIS PAGE ONCE OR TWICE EVERYOTHER DAY. LOL.... :p

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA I STILL THINK ITS SO FUNNY HOW WE ARE THE ONLY SPAMMERS IN HERE. LOL

WE STILL HAVE THE LOVE TO ITS!! :]]]

I COME ONTO THIS PAGE ONCE OR TWICE EVERYOTHER DAY. LOL.... :p
I know right... where are all the lovers... oh well at least we're here... so how have you been? I'm excited for Kwan's new lakorn with Teungneng... I'm gonna go watch ti! Can't wait for it.. But I also want Win and Kwan again... They rock! I miss the so much that I have to write a fanfic...hehe.. lol..

roselovesice

I know right... where are all the lovers... oh well at least we're here... so how have you been? I'm excited for Kwan's new lakorn with Teungneng... I'm gonna go watch ti! Can't wait for it.. But I also want Win and Kwan again... They rock! I miss the so much that I have to write a fanfic...hehe.. lol..
hahha yeapp!!!
blah! i've been okay...nawt the greatest..hahah just having a hater at the moment..which sucks ass..
bothering me and crapp..lol...and you??? how was your halloween night?? :]
mmann!!! Teungneung is sooooo cute lookin!! hahha he so lucky and so is Kwan!!! lol
have they film it yet?? i want to watch it too!!! hgahhaha
yeah but then i still prefer Kwan and win BeST!! lol
hahaha so did you write a fanfic of them yet???

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hahha yeapp!!!
blah! i've been okay...nawt the greatest..hahah just having a hater at the moment..which sucks ass..
bothering me and crapp..lol...and you??? how was your halloween night?? :]
mmann!!! Teungneung is sooooo cute lookin!! hahha he so lucky and so is Kwan!!! lol
have they film it yet?? i want to watch it too!!! hgahhaha
yeah but then i still prefer Kwan and win BeST!! lol
hahaha so did you write a fanfic of them yet???
oh really.. how did that happen? what did you do to that person? MY halloween is alrite...
We had a family gatherings and I took all my nieces, nephews, and cousin trick or treating...
How about you? How was your halloween? i know Tengneung and Kwan is cute. I don't know if
they stared filming yet... I've been checking Kwan's Forum alot lately, but got nothing on it tho..
Even though they're cute, I'm still out for Win and Kwan... hehe.. PRRA lover forever! I know, I
finally descided to write a fanfic about them. I couldn't resist it..hehe.. I miss them too much, so
I had to keep my imagination runing of them...hehe..

roselovesice

oh really.. how did that happen? what did you do to that person? MY halloween is alrite...
We had a family gatherings and I took all my nieces, nephews, and cousin trick or treating...
How about you? How was your halloween? i know Tengneung and Kwan is cute. I don't know if
they stared filming yet... I've been checking Kwan's Forum alot lately, but got nothing on it tho..
Even though they're cute, I'm still out for Win and Kwan... hehe.. PRRA lover forever! I know, I
finally descided to write a fanfic about them. I couldn't resist it..hehe.. I miss them too much, so
I had to keep my imagination runing of them...hehe..
hahaha girl! i didnt do anything! lol haha but then its all kewl now i think hahaha
anyways thats nice and Kewl!! well i went with my neices and nephews also but i didnt trick or treat or any
of those stuffs this year which is somewhat depressing. lol..
hahaha yeapp!! same here!! KWAN && WIN LOVE FOREVER!!!! lol
oh okay thats alright. we'll just have to wait and see when they'll start filming. lol
haha imma go read your fanfic right now since i just saw the link on your siggie. lol..;]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha girl! i didnt do anything! lol haha but then its all kewl now i think hahaha
anyways thats nice and Kewl!! well i went with my neices and nephews also but i didnt trick or treat or any
of those stuffs this year which is somewhat depressing. lol..
hahaha yeapp!! same here!! KWAN && WIN LOVE FOREVER!!!! lol
oh okay thats alright. we'll just have to wait and see when they'll start filming. lol
haha imma go read your fanfic right now since i just saw the link on your siggie. lol..;]
aha that's kool! I didn't go trick or treating because I thought I'm a bit old for that...lol.. tell me how you like my fanfic.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just fell in love with this lakorn, and Win...I told my mom to buy it dubbed, but I didn't watch it because of the horrible voices...But I found the english subbed one and now, I love it...I only got to see the ending, and I thought Win's acting is very stiff...but now that I've seen the whole thing, he's adorable...and I don't care if it's cousins falling in love, they make such a cute couple...They were only drawn to each other because they were meant to be together, besides, I've seen plenty of dramas where they force cousins to marry, like it's not a big deal, so why should this be any different? As long as I know that they're not really blood, then that's all that matters...I don't have any problem with their cute hugging/kissing scenes, if it feels right, you just can't help who you love...

I'm not mad that Lookchin was the one help bringing the two together...or that Tawanchai had to go to a little boy to get the truth about Torfun...I'm not mad that he wished that they weren't related...I'm glad Torfun is the kind of person she is, I like her character...Typically, I hate girls that defend people that hurt her, but in this case, it's okay...because she's always done what's right, and she's just someone that loves her mom too much, you can't blame a girl for that...As long as she's not mad at the p'ek, I'm fine with it...as long as she knows who's good and bad, that's even better.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope Win and Kwan will pair up again for slap/kiss/revenge lakorn. They look very cute together.

roselovesice

I just fell in love with this lakorn, and Win...I told my mom to buy it dubbed, but I didn't watch it because of the horrible voices...But I found the english subbed one and now, I love it...I only got to see the ending, and I thought Win's acting is very stiff...but now that I've seen the whole thing, he's adorable...and I don't care if it's cousins falling in love, they make such a cute couple...They were only drawn to each other because they were meant to be together, besides, I've seen plenty of dramas where they force cousins to marry, like it's not a big deal, so why should this be any different? As long as I know that they're not really blood, then that's all that matters...I don't have any problem with their cute hugging/kissing scenes, if it feels right, you just can't help who you love...

I'm not mad that Lookchin was the one help bringing the two together...or that Tawanchai had to go to a little boy to get the truth about Torfun...I'm not mad that he wished that they weren't related...I'm glad Torfun is the kind of person she is, I like her character...Typically, I hate girls that defend people that hurt her, but in this case, it's okay...because she's always done what's right, and she's just someone that loves her mom too much, you can't blame a girl for that...As long as she's not mad at the p'ek, I'm fine with it...as long as she knows who's good and bad, that's even better.
hahaha yeah! Wha??!??! theres a Dubbed one already??!?!? mann! i gotta go chekk it out! lmao.. ';]

I hope Win and Kwan will pair up again for slap/kiss/revenge lakorn. They look very cute together.
hahahaha same here..it would be great!!
i always wanted PRRA to have one of those categories...lmao.. ;]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

i like what you said. I watch this lakorn from beginning to end and it melts my heart away. This couple is just so adorable, but i wish to see them more onscreen... they dissappear after this lakorn. Hey, you said that you asked your mom to buy the dubb.. what language was it dubbed in?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i miss this lakorn.. n the spammers.. hmmm i shall rewatch it with the subs.. hehe.. lol.. i see you So.. xp.. lalalala... kwan n win.. perfect for eachother.. gosh i miss nong gino.. lalalala..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i like what you said. I watch this lakorn from beginning to end and it melts my heart away. This couple is just so adorable, but i wish to see them more onscreen... they dissappear after this lakorn. Hey, you said that you asked your mom to buy the dubb.. what language was it dubbed in?

Cambodian..