Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone tell me what was written on Woonsen's shirt? And how come she pushed Tor Fun outta the way?

man, I need to start learning the Thai alphabet already.

skies

sarNie Adult
ahaha your mom is like my mom too.. whenever i watch a lakorn, my mom always ask me why am i always watching lakorn and then she sits and watch it with me and then when one part ends, she tells me to put in the next part...hehe..lol
that so sounds like my mom too....i'll show her a clip of the newest lakorn and she'll be like "that doesn't look good" but then later on she'll be like "put on the next part" or "why did you turn it off?" or "it's good..." :D

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me what was written on Woonsen's shirt? And how come she pushed Tor Fun outta the way?

man, I need to start learning the Thai alphabet already.
It took me 6 years in Thai Sunday school and I still don't know the entire alphabet!

I think T-shirt says "Ai Aek ma Duay" translated to - Aek came too or Aek is also here. Not so sure about the Ai Aek part- but the maduay part is correct.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong- can't really make out the first word)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
thanks vimwaan.

Funny enough i understand and can speak Thai, I can even read the romanization of it, haha, but I just don't know how to read or write Thai.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
thanks vimwaan.

Funny enough i understand and can speak Thai, I can even read the romanization of it, haha, but I just don't know how to read or write Thai.
Ya - me too! My mom started renting Thai Lakorn Videos when I was really young- so I learned all my thai from watching them. Then she decided that I should learn how to read and write so I went to Thai School in NYC- um.. the reading part I can do very slowly but the writing part? HA! It's a joke. I'm lucky that I still remember how to write my name!

It comes in handy when I try to read Lakorn titles though....

Anyways- Just watched the final episode- it was nice- but I wish there was more romance in it ....
Anyone else think that the scenes with Wanna in the hosp were so slowwwwwwwwwwww?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Rose, I love ur siggie. So funny. It looks like Kwan's about to "R" Win.
hahahaha!! Torfun has become the agressive one...lol...thank you!=]

what time is it over there, rose?
hmm...at that time it was 10 smthing pm..but now it is....2:46 pm!!! ohh!! gottah go watch it!! XD!!!

but Woosen took advantage of Win..hehe...he
haha i know! but she was stoopid though!!=P..lol...

Wow, I just read an article on Kwan's Forum that she says no kissing scenes....
oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there has to be one!!! please Surprise me!! please surprise me!!!!

ARGG!! I'm GONNA BEAT DIDA UP!!!
hahaha!!! count me in!!! Cause imma go teach them some ROMANTIC lessons!!!

OH MAN I REALLY WANT A KISSING SCENE.
me too!! imma go Cry my butt off now!! :TEARS::TEARS:

DIDA, this lakorn was AWESOME... why not put in a kiss.. if not a real one.. fake one.. gosh.. I'm so mad!!! ARGG!!!
Yeah why didnt you!!!!! you make me sad dida!!! imma kill you for this!!..lol..
nah! JK JK!!! i wont Kill you but i will HURT you!!! lmao... :p

It took me 6 years in Thai Sunday school and I still don't know the entire alphabet!

I think T-shirt says "Ai Aek ma Duay" translated to - Aek came too or Aek is also here. Not so sure about the Ai Aek part- but the maduay part is correct.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong- can't really make out the first word)

oh wow!! hahaha...thanks for telling us what it said on woosens shirt!..
hahaha its okay if you don't know the entire Alphabet..atleast you know some right?!?!!...