pHaU nTAwV hWj hUaJ

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ahhaha.... i saw the demo of part 2... its hella funnie...

its cool that they got support from the chinese people..

but yeng tha... his hair got to go... he hella trying to be korean...

he barely has any hair... he got some bald spots... he's hella chinky.. and he's only like 5 feet tall...

he doesn't have the qualifications to be a pa 'ek...

snow

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
haha! :lmao: too short? too skinny? not suitable for pa'ek role? :lmao:

really though huh... well, i haven't seen him in person so i wouldn't know but yeah.. for people who has.. :lmao:

~~my friend told me when he came to California, he told my friend that people in california don't know him but when he's in Minnesota.. wherever he lives.. hecka people know him.. i was like.. :lmao: ok.
[post="89287"][/post]​

The reason I said that is because I went to high school with him. He was a senior when I was only a freshmen. We went to Edison High school in Mpls, MN. He used to like my friend's older sister but she didn't like him because he was not short and skinny. I'm not trying to hate, just speaking out the truth.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
The reason I said that is because I went to high school with him. He was a senior when I was only a freshmen. We went to Edison High school in Mpls, MN. He used to like my friend's older sister but she didn't like him because he was not short and skinny. I'm not trying to hate, just speaking out the truth.
[post="90875"][/post]​

:lmao:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
angie_thip said:
is this movie good. it just seem so gay for me, because how hmong people copy chinese.. :lmao:
[post="90896"][/post]​
the movies is not out yet.. but yeah, hmong people are copying the chinese people.. cause the lady.. the na-ek.. in the movie is hmong- chinese.. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
no offense... but i think that ying yang is not pretty... she's only pretty on her cd covers...

she needs some powder... and her voice is deep too....

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
Never like him the first time I mistakenly watch his first movie. Hate him after my friends and me saw him at King Buffet. He was wearing a very dark glasses and was with two girls, one on each side. I always though he was conceited but never think he is THAT conceited.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
addiCOFFEE said:
Never like him the first time I mistakenly watch his first movie. Hate him after my friends and me saw him at King Buffet. He was wearing a very dark glasses and was with two girls, one on each side. I always though he was conceited but never think he is THAT conceited.
[post="92538"][/post]​
:lmao: are you freakin serious? hahaha... how conceited.. :lmao:

snow

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
:lmao: are you freakin serious? hahaha... how conceited.. :lmao:
[post="92542"][/post]​
I also heard from a close uncle that him and Mai Neng Vue (in the same business with him) have a child together but he doesn't want to marry her. Everytime I see him, he's with a different girl. But the funny thing is that these girls that he is with are also movie star wanna be. Oh! I saw him this past July 4th tournament with this one wanna-be movie star that just came from the refugee in Thailand. I couldn't believe that she dried her hair blonde because Hmong thaiteb are considered good girls by old people.

I think he's trying too hard to create a playboy image by being with a different girl everytime. :lmao:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
the movies is not out yet.. but yeah, hmong people are copying the chinese people.. cause the lady.. the na-ek.. in the movie is hmong- chinese.. :)
[post="90900"][/post]​
she really is chinese. i think she hmong live in china. is that right. just like hmong live in thailand, laos, america, and etc.

snow

sarNie Egg
angie_thip said:
she really is chinese. i think she hmong live in china. is that right. just like hmong live in thailand, laos, america, and etc.
[post="92555"][/post]​

She's hmong living in China. She can speak hmong very clear, better than most hmong china.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
angie_thip said:
[post="92555"][/post]​
yeah.. she hmong living in china..so that makes her a hmong-chinese..
like us.. hmong americans.. hehe.. :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
yeah.. she hmong living in china..so that makes her a hmong-chinese..
like us.. hmong americans.. hehe.. :D
[post="92565"][/post]​
that is so true.. :D i wish hmong have their own land so we could be truely true hmong. not hmong mix.

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh yeah that is true, i can't believe it that she look so ugly in person and soo pretty in all her cd cover and also in her music video, she look so pretty too and how come she don't look like that in yeng tha movie. when you watch her music video and her movie, she look so different

nkaujhmooblauj said:
no offense... but i think that ying yang is not pretty... she's only pretty on her cd covers...

she needs some powder... and her voice is deep too....
[post="92179"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 said:
oh yeah that is true, i can't believe it that she look so ugly in person and soo pretty in all her cd cover and also in her music video, she look so pretty too and how come she don't look like that in yeng tha movie. when you watch her music video and her movie, she look so different
[post="94273"][/post]​
i know huh.. she's not pretty in the movie at all.. but she's pretty on her cd cover.. i think its the powder.. hhehee.. :D

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: hahahahaha...... kekekekkekekeke...... I can't believe they made another movie. the last movie was like :blink: hahahahahaha...... this is just too much. i think they are trying too hard. The cast and crew, especially that yeng ta guy, hair and make up.:loool: I just can't get over it cuz it's just too funny. hahahahaha...... Gosh the cover and pictures already gives me the goosebumps.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
same here, i can't believe they're making another one. they were totally false advertising the first one by making the movie look like it was going to be them in the old chinese costumes, but it was only like only 15-30 minutes. i think it might be the same with this movie too...

i agree that ying yang looks prettier on her albums. when i saw the movie i was like... she's not as pretty as her music albums.

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
It's a waste of money to buy this film. Yeng Tha's movies are all jibberish and nonsense. Story lines are always weak and there's no point to it.