Peung Kanya, Alice, Wiew Wonarot [Exact Actresses]

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for sharing the new maga of them..Peung is the pretty one than the other two ladies..but this shoot is a little bit close for them..So, it turn out weird..I rather like them post not to close..they all look great.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think the other girl on the far right side is prettier on the cover, but peung is cute. Up close, peung looks better. so it depends on the position, lighting, etc.

neena

sarNie Adult
the wiew girl is the prettiest i think...yeah...peung don't look that good in this shoot.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Exact got some of the prettiest new actresses of this generation, I mean just look at Fang, Peung, & Wiew. However, Exact does lack the promotion area, I mean we need Peung & Fang to be leading lakorn again...lol.

onahc

sarNie Elites
the wiew girl is the prettiest i think...yeah...peung don't look that good in this shoot.

i agree, that wiew girl is photogenic. peung, eww don't let me get started. girlfriend got lazy/sleepy eyes, that's what's wrong with her. i just couldn't put my finger on it before. and erin is just blah for a biracial chic, what's up with the slanted eyes? i guess her oriental genes are too strong.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow...they all r beautiful....kinda of thinking...y don't exact make a drama with the 3 of them in it...it will be cool...hehee...

fanny

sarNie Adult
i agree, that wiew girl is photogenic. peung, eww don't let me get started. girlfriend got lazy/sleepy eyes, that's what's wrong with her. i just couldn't put my finger on it before. and erin is just blah for a biracial chic, what's up with the slanted eyes? i guess her oriental genes are too strong.
I agree too, that new n'ek is the prettiest one of all. Yes, Peung did have a lazy/sleepy eyes the first thing i notice her eyes. The other girl is just not that good looking. She is the girl that said Janie stole her boyfriend or something.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
on the cover, the middle girl is mixed? dun look like it. Peung eyes are weird or maybe just the pixs. the other girl is pretty, but up close kinda ok. when she smiles it's way better hate it when she does that mouth like aum;s mouth

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Peung's simply gorgeous but those photos don’t do her much justice. I agree with swt_anjo559 that Exact needs to promote their new actresses more. I haven't seen Peung in another drama after Ngao Asoke. Hopefully, she'll be back on screen soon!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
exact only does one lakorn at a time so pueng might not be in another lakorn for a while unless she's a free agent. and can i just say dat not all mixed kids will look good? LOL just cause they're mixed don't mean they will look good