Peun Ruk Peun Rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinahs back in! haha...Note is reeally cute! i like them together! cant wait to watch it!
lol..finally!..ive been waiting so long..well a whole day actually..anyway..this lakorn is going against tik/cherry..

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
tik and cherry, dude, i cant wait for that...i love cherry! but i odnt know if i can see them together, but Tik can star with anyone@! hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
tik/cherry looks like an odd couple but i guess we'll see how their chemistry goes..i still think tik/aom has the most chemistry compare to tik's other co star :D

their other lakorn together was all right...not stunning or best lakorn material, but it was ok entertainment...i'm hoping this one will be better, but they look good together, and araya's in it, so i'll be watching it...:)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Look at these cute pictures: Credits to Clubchom.com

Sorry they kinda look bright or red especially Note because I did some touches on them since u can't really see them clearly in the original pics!

khmerscene

sarNie Egg
is note goin to be the preak villian or the main villian that every viewers tend to hate? if there's any spoiler can you post it.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think Note is going to be the pra'ek villian. The puean ruk is Win Tavin and the puean rai is Note. Note does everything to get what he wants. Win is kinda those too nice of a pra'ek type.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..They look great. Araya is so pretty. I like her and Note toether. :rolleyes: Amy and Tawin, too. ;)

shubby

sarNie Adult
is Araya force to get marry with NOte or something?? sound interesting....love Tawin,,he's hot!

July

sarNie Egg
this lakorn sound good.... araya looks so pretty in this lakorn...
why they have to make her play 2nd pra'nang... i think araya can act
better then amy... sorry to amy fan......