Pete Thongjuer

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if anyone had any information on pete thongjuer and know any of his past lakorns and who he started with.. i was trying to look up some of his past lakorns but haven't come across any.. i know he had one with Kob and one with Emma (Angkor)... thanks!

Mae

sarNie Adult
My favorite Pete lakorn is Tawang Tor Saeng with Kob! The lakorn itself won an award along with Kob and Pete too... He was super handsome in that lakorn too...

Sassy

sarNie Egg
I've notcied that whenever there's a topic on Pete, people always forget to mention some of his best movies. Ngao Ra Hou, Saw Saim Sai and Cha Mong Tee 25. Pete was super fine in ngao, and the character he played (Tom) was a bad ass! The theme song was sang by arisman...AWESOME movie! Saw Saim Sai is prolly my second favorite of Pete's. He was really funny and of course...HOTT. LOL. I suggest these three. As you can tell, Pete is my favorite actor :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think the one he did with kob was borring even though it had an "r" scene...with it doesn't seemed to be in there..

My favorite Pete lakorn is Tawang Tor Saeng with Kob! The lakorn itself won an award along with Kob and Pete too... He was super handsome in that lakorn too...
I liked that lakorn a lot. In fact, I'm watching again, since it's u/l in buddie's media. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i like his lakorn .. watch a few of them as well ..
fave, kob/pete, ann s/pete, kat english/pete, and ning/pete.

wow. i just realize that pet is only a year younger than my mom :loool:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think Pete didn't pick Tawan Torsang as one of his best lakorns...because he didn't receive the award for it. Instead this lakorn, he got the award from anoter lakorn that he played opposite Tik Kayarat.....which I didn't get to see. Kob was the one who received the award for this lakorn. Anyways, TWTS is one of her best lakorns that I love it...even now....I still watch this lakorn. For me, I think she deserved it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I've notcied that whenever there's a topic on Pete, people always forget to mention some of his best movies. Ngao Ra Hou, Saw Saim Sai and Cha Mong Tee 25. Pete was super fine in ngao, and the character he played (Tom) was a bad ass! The theme song was sang by arisman...AWESOME movie! Saw Saim Sai is prolly my second favorite of Pete's. He was really funny and of course...HOTT. LOL. I suggest these three. As you can tell, Pete is my favorite actor :)

yes, he was funnie in saw saim sai ! even though it was a drama . He was in dis one other lkaorn it oooooldd where the n'k is triple or soemthing and he was mental

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what was the lakorn title of the one he played with ann t.

bout the statues one...

he was a sculpture artist?...i use to have that lakorn but my aunt borrowed it and now its long gone!! wahhhh..

oh. chamong tee 25. i forgot all about that one. i liked it. whatever happened to the nangek? i didn't really get a chance to see a lot of lakorns Pete starred in, but the few that I did get to watch, I liked. :)

navy

sarNie Adult
I don't know, but I found it was boring...very slow.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know, but I found it was boring...very slow.

i remember watching the dubbed version and didnt remember much of it though...why did she chop off her hair again? i have to re-watch the thai version still....